Should Diablo hacks be banned from BattleForums?

Should Diablo hacks be banned from BattleForums?

• Yes, remove them.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No, keep them.

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Now that the portal is up and running again, we'll be bringing you weekly polls looking for your opinions about current events in the blizzard community or about changes to BattleForums.

This week’s poll asks you if you think BattleForums should keep the Diablo 2 hacking section or permanently ban all hacks from the forum.

After the successful removal of WarCraft and StarCraft hacks we are looking to finally cleanse this forum of hacks to try and serve the blizzard community as best we can. However, before we take any action we would like to have an opinion about how our members feel about in it general. PLEASE take the time to vote.

On a side note, the BattleForums administration will be conducting some tests on the server over the next few days that may strain that database and cause longer-than-normal load times. We don’t have any set schedule for these tests, so please bear with us. We will try our best to keep any server lag to a minimum.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I voted yes to remove them for a few key reasons.

1. Hacks all together I dislike anymore besides Maphack, Pickit (D2) and No-CD Loaders. All of which I can get at Blizzhackers.

2. You took away SC and WC hacks so you might as well do away with D2's also.

3. Blizzhackers has all the hacks we need and then some. Most of us even get info from them and post it on BF. So not much of a loss there either.

4. Traffic. Who cares if we lose traffic? I mean it's not going to be major and besides the majority of the members joining for hacks just come and leave. Never posting. Sure we've got a select few that have stayed, but that doesn't make it enough.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
yes, remove the crap. Maybe you could have hacking help, but take out the forum completly. I find no use for hacks outside of the same viz mentioned

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Eh, It was cool back when we have the BFHS, but now it's just redundant and people ask over and over OMF WHERE CAN I GET THIS OR THA.

Lose em

T

Teh Matricks

You have no mods for it, and no one is able to handle it now that cota-god is gone. Get rid of it.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You have no mods for it, and no one is able to handle it now that cota-god is gone. Get rid of it.
For someone who signed up today, you seem to think you know alot about the D2 section.

This week’s poll asks you if you think BattleForums should keep the Diablo 2 hacking section or permanently ban all hacks from the forum.
The "Diablo 2 hacking section" IS the forums. Removing it will leave the forums empty. Enough said.

Edit: Was talking about the Diablo forums