Should cows be in d3

Mephs_Right_Man

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah they should keep cows for exping and stuff or they could make a whole act revolve around a cow area like the final quest in the act would be kill cow king or something that would be cool

ik-deystroyer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea they should make more acts if u think about it, so it would be harder to rush people and people could get to where they are the right way

The Chosen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netcows.6x.to
it could be good whit the cows just for the xp, it is NOOT!! fun to run around in act5 hell to get xp, it dont have to be cows make some "alians" *lol* no imean just make some new monsters i d3 like pigs or whatever

:D

Rigshoken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
plesentri.com
They Should make Different animals.. cows are getting gay.. theve been follown Diablo Since Diablo 1... a change from d1 to d2 in cowz but i do think that thinking of cowz whas cool... i mean the hardest monsters in the game are cowz!?!? that whacko.. i wonder who thought of that ;P

shadowulfe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i personally believe they should keep the cows but make a couple slight changes to them:

1. Give the cows rarer items.

2. give them a sword in each hand(like a barbarian-only no double swing)

3. Let charcter create and enter portal EVEN if the king is killed by you or the exp leech n00b hiding in the corner.

dragonsofblood6

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hell ya they should have cows they should make a cinematics to go with it and there should be demons in it witht he cows

seneca

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cows are gay as hell but the only way to levl up in d2 now i hope that if d3 come out that cows flying lol or i don't no i don't relly like cows they need to make some thing eals than cows!!!!!!!!!

Key_D2_Playa

Member!
Reaction score
The secret cow level is one of the things that i didnt like about Diablo 2. I mean the whole idea of cows standing on two legs and killing people with halberds.
Its just f****n weird.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
1 thing in diablo 2 cows is when u kill the Cow king u can't make cows no more y thou?
we should be able to keep making cows and killing evry 1 + cow king.
and with a necromancer we should be able to summon bosses. dose anyone 1 know if the uber lilith is in d3?

L

Laharl

I hope not, seeing how they should be forced to come up with new ideas rather than just reuse things.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
my best items i got in cows are shako eth titans maras sojs bks zod ber vex and ohm + 3 290s because i have 900% mf