Should cows be in d3

ik-deystroyer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
should cows be in diablo 3 cause i mean there really old and they dont give good items

like the best thig you can get in them is titans thats it i mean make something more challenging to cows are easy to kill and they all look like there gonna shit themselves they should make like a hell level were you have to go up agianst regular demons but they are 10 times harder and drop better stuff

post what you want here

Lil' Azn Thug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmmm....

cows r pretty old and gay i think there should b like COLOR COWS!!! ya tat b sweet dont u think c u this pink cow running agter you then a green one oon u and stuff tat b so kool.. dont u thnk tell me wat u think alite..

ik-deystroyer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um ok that would kinda be gay no offesnse, but i was thinking more along the lines of like regular demons that you have to kill but have more powers than before

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cows are great for exp-ing and thats it... they would be cool in d3 if there was a storyline to cows, if there was better items, and diff kinds of cows

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
dude of course, i mean they shoulda put em in wc3 for crying out loud!

Newayz i think some plot could go behind it yaya...

D3: The Revenge of The Cow King

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
lol, that would be funny as hell if they came out with diablo 3: revenge of the cow king but i think that they should keeps cows in diablo 3. just spice them up and make some new cows or have a story to go with it, and a cinematic like all the other acts.

cooldude193

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah i won't really like cows in Diablo 3 there getting really old but yeah they do give you good exp-ing...but i agree with ik-deystroyer it should be regular demons but more life than they would be in hell though and a lot more dmg

choco711

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cows r pretty old and gay i think there should b like COLOR COWS!!! ya tat b sweet dont u think c u this pink cow running agter you then a green one oon u and stuff tat b so kool.. dont u thnk tell me wat u think alite..
hows about handing me some of da s*** ur smoking

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
they need somethin dumb but funny...maybe aliens that are hella cheap but give hella exp

from-HELLACTS

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lil' Azn Thug
Hmmmm....

why do they always add the word "Gay" in every bad expression? is it because cows are gay? i've never seen a cow making love with the same sex b4....

----------------------------
boy1: Dad can I watch TV?
Father: Son TV makes your life misserable in life... just take a look at me now...!
boy1: Ok!

from-HELLACTS

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how bout chickens or pigs? shouldnt they at least kill other things rather than cows? how bout goats or lions or elephants... or even rats!!! HUGE rats chasing you with an AXE... now that would be cool!!! how bout turtules... TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES... TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES... TURTLE POWER!!! COWABANGA!!! (oh shit that brings back to cows..."COW"abanga!)

---------------------------------------------
Boy1: Hey where do you think babies come from?
Boy2: My dad says from mommies.
Boy1: My dad says from space.
Boy3: Your dads are f.ucking stupid!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA!!! Babies come from daddies!!!!

Twiggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think Cow Runs are lame i mean people dont know the game d2 any more its all about the cow run and leeching and gaining exp i say beat the game your selfs and F*** getting rushed to cow runs In d3 i bet they will have 1 Cow 1 per dificultie

druid2503

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't F****'n mind, but at least put those DUMB dead cows that you vind in Tristram away. 'Cause they aren't good for anything

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by from-HELLACTS
how bout chickens or pigs? shouldnt they at least kill other things rather than cows? how bout goats or lions or elephants... or even rats!!! HUGE rats chasing you with an AXE... now that would be cool!!! how bout turtules...
hence the name of the cow level *The Moo Moo Farm* or
*The Secret Cow Level*

:p :p :p