Should blizzard have ubers in game?

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
all of us know that in diablo 2 we have to get Key of Terror Ket of Hate and Key of Destruction to make portals to ubers.
and when we get all 3 organs mephisto's brain,Diablo's Horn,Baal's Eye. to go to trist to kill the 3 ubers + the minions and get 8 soh's and 1 torch Hellfire
in diablo 3 is there gonna be ubers and get a torch/ and diablo's Clone for anni
like i ve been reading about have cows in d3 i think in a way we should but if they put cows make them faster stronger better drops and let us be able to make cows after killing king. and alow more then 1 cow lvl in 1 game. if they add ubers what ubers will there be? i am j/w is there gonna be a Cow King Uber?:morph

L

Laharl

Of course not. In fact I doubt that the "Torch" and "Anni" will even be in Diablo III. If it comes out.

Sorry.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
but when diablo3 comes out would'nt we be able to xfer are accounts to diablo 3

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
God_Of_Power said:
Dude that makes no sence....... How can you xfer an account to a completly differnt game.. lol

Sorry but It truely makes no sence what your asking.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
God_Of_Power said:
cry mroe start over with new stuff

L

Laharl

Shouldn't they do something logical, you know like have completely new material?

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
i can see that i c it is mosty impossable to xfer accounts

L

Laharl

They've never allowed the transfer of stats, charactors, etc between two games. Ever.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
do u think that blizz will have any the items from d2 on d3 like example runewords/sojs/bks/maras/arach/torch/anni/skill grand charms/

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
God_Of_Power said:
do u think that blizz will have any the items from d2 on d3 like example runewords/sojs/bks/maras/arach/torch/anni/skill grand charms/
The reason why people create new games is because we get bored of the current one.. So i certainly hope they leave all those items out and start fresh.

Buddy most of the questions you are asking is pretty much common sence. Try and think of the answers on your own befor posting :tnt

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
they will have some classic items like they did with grandfather, arkaines valor, hellslayer storm shield <-- all uses to be in diablo 1, and in diablo 2 also

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I was going to say that wizspiker, think about it, if it was in the first 2 games and it was(were) common item(s) then it should be in the entire series.
That's like saying can you change a Halo account for a Madden 00 account.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
whats so good about wizspiker?

L

Laharl

All he wants to do is make "Diablo III" an exact clone of Diablo II. Just with a different name.

If we could xfer items/chars/gear to Diablo III everyone would already be rich, and with high level chars. Why play?

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
All he wants to do is make "Diablo III" an exact clone of Diablo II. Just with a different name.

If we could xfer items/chars/gear to Diablo III everyone would already be rich, and with high level chars. Why play?
New towns? New Storyline? New ladder :susp

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
thats ture there is no use of xfer chars that are high lvl its better to begin from start.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
We figured that out several posts ago.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
NEZ? U need to know?