Shooters: computer or console?

Computer or Console?

• Total voters

Crillz

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Computer spanx thats just the way it is Mkay ok right console like ps3 is funny funny but after a while all sofa games gets boring doomed to fail : )

eastoN

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The only good part about console is everyone is on a fair playing field other than that computer is the way to go.

aergo

The Prophet
Reaction score
Website
www.gnomelogic.com
first person shooters are for the pc and third person shoots are for the console thats how it has always been thats how it will stay (untill you get a 360 controller for your computer (like me))

DeathH3LLZ

Gamer...
Reaction score
The only good part about console is everyone is on a fair playing field other than that computer is the way to go.
I agree. If I were to choose between computer or console, I'd choose computer regardless of people using third party programs.

Delitha

Smoked
Reaction score
HTML:
 think that unless if I'm operating on a Wii for accuracy, computers are the way to go. I'm better off clicking than trying to wade my way through the control pad.

- Amantis
i agree

AQus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Easy choice for me: computer.
I hate playing FPS games on console, always such a struggle. And auto-aim like in some console shooters is just lame tbh.

FightRight

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
mouse has such accuracy I can never comprehend why some die hard FPS players only play x box or what. I try and explain how easy it is to fire accurate shots with a mouse and they just look at me blank faced.

CoStin

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
with out question computer...
with the console if the game has not got an good AI aiming its very hard to kill boots

James212

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Computer. The first FPS was created for the computer and the computer will always dominate the online FPS market(at least in my mind it will).

The only problem with computer fps games is the fact that not everyone is equal(lag,computer quality, external hardware).

Catscratches

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Computers FTW, if you turn around on console it takes like forever.

alice_rats

GAMEADICT
Reaction score
i think comp its better to play i don't know why its not like i dont like consoles but i dont know its kinda better on PC xD

Tristam

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
im mostly a FPS PC player :D

MMORGHunter

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Computers of course its easy to strafe using a mouse. duhh.. Just like playing CS,Quake

Revolver

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
It all depends on the situation for me , for example if I am just normally at home with no mates round then i'll just hop on the comp and start fragging but if I have a couple around then we can play split screen ps3 and N64 , but then again if I have a heap of mates over then we just LAN it , so I like both.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Much easier for me to play on a PC than with a controller.