Shooters: computer or console?

Computer or Console?

• Total voters

pranshukakarot

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
For me, computer is certainly my first choice. this does not mean that I hate consoles but i have never used it. And computer serves all the necessary features.

greatermushasi

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i like to play on computer when i play some shooter gaming...
cause it's more easy to control it..
:)

Dane2007

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Both but with console (for me) it's a little bit harder...i don't play so much.

-RedBallz-

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Id go with computer, haha im basically on computer aalot playing! (btw i have a life) i play wc3 etc.

hombrez

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
COMPUTER ALL THE WAY! FOR SURE!

lol

i find it extremely frustrating playing fps games on consoles, the lack of responsiveness drives me up the wall lol, im sure there are lots who agree with me :)

RG_PankO

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
OH DUDE!!!
There is no doubt!!!
Computer FFS!!

On console u can play Street Fighter, Mortal Combat and Tekken!!!
Thats all! (maybe and some races)

On PC u can realy turn the shitm up - u can play RPGs, RTSs - the real deal!

atm.wu

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i cant play it on console and not get annoyed :*(
i dont know how ppl do it haha, especially inverted controls, wow that can be annoying lol. computer fps is the way to go, watching pplz amazing reactions on computer is more entertaining also :p

Narlybro007

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
For a shooter? Definately a computer no questions asked. But if they start doing MMORPGs for consoles... Couch + bigscreen tv + me not moving for 8 hours = mind vegetation to the max baby haha

_WaRLoRD_

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
personally i like both bieng a massive console gamer for 5+ years. but last year i headed over to pc since cod:waw was a duddy change form cod4, and i hated another ww2 game as i played them way to often. and on console for cod4 way way to many us rooms u get droped in and no picking. so i moved to pc version of cod4. i now have bought a razer lachesis g15 keyboard and saving for a 2.5k pc :D. waiting for direct x11 with windows 7 cause thats looking good wanna get a gpu that fully uses direct x 11 to the max.

Narlybro007

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Crysis was an amazing shooter game that I think added so many cool possibilities. Shooting with a mouse just adds so much more quick reflex skill I think

stroodle

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I can't stand shooters on consoles, it just doesn't feel right. On the PC its sooo much easier with a mouse, it just moves so much better

JackJack

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I vote for computers since maybe i suck at consoles or maybe i like the mouse xD

Arctikus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I voted computer but your right; Shooter Console lan parties are soo much fun! I'm not sure who else remembers Golden eye split screen or 16 player halo lan parties. Fun fun fun!

nammage

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm this one is quite the hard choice, Both sides have advantages Lol, mouse is way easier then controllers but then again controllers are easyyy so ill choose BOTH! lol mouse is probably winning since everyone looking at this thread probably uses a mouse +P

eastoN

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty sure xbox has come out with a keyboard+mouse compatible with the 360. Personally I would love to compete against console players with a mouse :D

Wiggles

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i heard that as well, does abyone have a link or have tried the x box mouse and keyboard, it would make it way more leet!