Set Ideas for D3

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm undead cain interesting.....
i'd say that he still lives and tries to help the new hero/s to defeat tyreal if indeed he goes to the eivl side.....
after all who else to give you advice and help than someone who actually knows about tyreal and stuff....

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just that a lot of ppl found Cain pretty annoying...

But, you're right. He is one of the main links between D1 and D2, so he should be in D3 to maintain continuity.

He should be hella decrepit by then though... :D

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, you may will say, you definately double posted, twice that is, as in, again and again.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Pyromancer
I don't know how good this would be but...
Tyreals set.
-All ethereal, but indestrctible
-Individual parts by them selves, ar only moderate, but kick when the whole set is assembled
-Let's you call on the soldiers of heaven when things get truly desperate.

Bartucs Set

-Strong individual items with little additional pluses when whole set is assembled.
-Non-ethereal, semi high durability.
-Lets you summon a few creatures of the nether world
-And as in the book, your charactor may act on the demon lord's will, and all you can do is watch. Is rare but can happen.

So, what do you guys think? And got any more ideas?

o btw, these sets, combat eachother, In a duel, the match will be one of great interestm intensity, settled by the forces of both worlds.

One set is made to be the counter of the other to maintain balance.
Yeah just one question here. Whats the point of this. I doubt that Blizzard has problems with creating new sets and i also doubt that Blizzard is even thinking of making D3, i say they should hurry up and finish WoW before they start anything else

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by hatedzero
dude... thats would be a ghetto intro to D3...
the heroes find that Tyrael has become twisted (fallen angel) and now decides to conjure with evil/dark crap and now he has become the fourth evil...
he'd be a cool boss to fight... give him like reddish tint to his already astonishing wings and put a scar on his face or something..
The idea is good, but you cant see his face

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
So just put two glowing red eyes in that hood of his. That would look evilicious.

DAmie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lik the idea of tyrael gone bad :p and then, he should trick decard cain into joining with the evil powers, that would be cool! like the idea of fighting an annoying old man :p

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sum1 already posted a thread like this, and it was posted b4 this one was, this thread should be moved or closed, or both.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
i think a cain set would be good. u get his cloak, and a mask (that looks like his face ^^) and u get his staff which has like +2 sorc (or whatever new race like sorc is) skills or nec skills or something. and his armor should like add auto-identify. u dont have to identify items, it does it automatically when u wear the cloak. and boots add frw or something, because we all know how fast cain can move =P