Seriously.. you guys need to play more.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
k, I'll see what I can do :p It's kinda early, so no guarantees.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I've got like... school at 12:00 PM. I usually play on and off between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM. The name is Master_America on USEast, and I'll either be in a game or in OP Battleforums.

And... there's STILL no one on. Depressing. :(

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey hey...Berious si back? O noes!

but is that 12 pm on friday - 4pm saturday? or 12 pm-4pm friday?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[Berious] said:
Hey hey...Berious si back? O noes!

but is that 12 pm on friday - 4pm saturday? or 12 pm-4pm friday?

ahhh long time no see,this is uh,wait i forgot my old acc,i think its SS-cloud,but anyway we used to play sc together,you might remember me

and,since so many ppl here that i used to play sc with,ill try to get a no cd loader soon,so i can play the greatest game with you all :O

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Fridays and weekends, I'm usually on 1-10 pm Pacific Time. I can't say I'll be much of a challenge, though.

Acc - box.box

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'll try to be on tomorrow at that time, MA. I've got a date with a very lovely lady on that time or around that time for a match of SC anyways, so why not? :)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Everyone just get on whenever you can Friday, and Saturday, and we'll all meet up in OP BattleForums :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That works too. :) I better go play when morning hits so I can brushen up on my newblar skills and hope to help atleast a few people because I'll admit right now I probably suck really bad at Starcraft. :p

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I got on and played RE with cort and some others. Everyone suicided and cort BSed 5 seconds in. Ghey :p

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pumpkinhead, are you coming, too? We were supposed to play a while back. Friday from 12-whatever(I have to leave around 2 then I'm coming back 3:45 or so) and Saturday(I don't have specific time so I may just come on w/e is good for someone else). :wavey

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I wont be able to make it saturday early in the morning but maybe in the afternoon. Tomorrow is a sure though, I'll be in the channel waiting for you guys at 12. I played some melee games today so I'm not as bad as I thought I was. :)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Friday at like 8 pm would be best for me.. I'm just going to show up whenever and hope someone's there :p