Seriously.. you guys need to play more.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Maybe I'm looking for the wrong people or I'm looking in the wrong places, but I can't seem to find anyone. I'm the only one in the channel right now (OP BATTLEFORUMS on USEast for those who don't know), aside from a few bots...

eh..

The bots left. I'm the only one in the channel. So lonely...

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe I could play since I have free time throughout most of the days.
But I play on west, when everytime I check east/op bf, I can hardly see anybody that's playing, and it seems that ppl I know are real busy, including phoenix2003, I hardly ever see him (or never ~ He must be real busy :() or anyone from BF.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Once I get my CD and my internet fixed, I'm going to be playing more on the nights. But as it goes now, my internet lags me so much on Starcraft due to my router and my wireless card being messed up, thats why I don't play video games late at night anymore. But tomorrow I could play if you wanted to, MA. Just grab my AIM and got from there. I also owe a few battles to people like Static so I need to get back into the game as it is.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to the store sometime this weekend so I can get a new broodwar CD (mine broke) I believe my last username was lizardbreath@us west. Not 100% sure though. Once I get it I will post the name and we can play with eachother. I will be rusty though.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, you can use AIM to ask for people to play. But there are schedules, you know. I'm rarely on when you guys are because that's way too late for me.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
a@..., what's your Battle.net name? I'll get you added to the bot, and you can check out some of it's features here:

http://www.battleforums.com/cort/commands.html

.Allseen, .Allseen2, and .Allseen3 can help you hook up with the last people Oni's seen most recently. ;)
I have lots of aka's on east but I guess I'll use my old clan account(dead clan :-/ ) Thanks alot, anyway. :)
I'll tell you when I think of a new b.net account for BF.

Oh, forgot to mention. The account is D]ar[K-Gerbil

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You're right. I still don't feel good enough to play alone. :-/

- Amantis

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
maby is ppl im me instead of making me cheak my bot :(

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
He said he'd rather have people message him to play than making him check the OP BattleForums bot :p

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
It's ok, I'm bilingual :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
is it b/c im azn no one ask me to play with them ?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yes. We're all a bunch of racists. That's definitely it.

Or, um, no?! How about we don't ask anyone who we haven't played with before, and if you want to get on that list of people who are asked, start messaging people by using the bot, and once you've been in enough games, people will start asking you on their own.