September 20th

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As everyone knows... or atleast they should know, that Blizzard is releasing a new game. Whether it be a expansion for WCIII, the new Starcraft, a new Diablo, or something completley new.

I really hope it is either the new Starcraft (although I doubt it), or a completley new game. Blizzard is one of the most remarkable companies to ever be on the market with its amazing games.
I hope they come out with a new product that will stun us all.

I doubt it will be a RTS if it is a new game because they just released WC3, it would be commercial suicide. But, the expansion for WC3 would do quite well on the market. So, I'm guessing if Blizzard is releasing a completley new game, it's probably going to be a RPG.

I hope it has some of the same elements of Diablo, but I want a completely new game. New graphics, story, magic, characters, everything! I can't wait till Friday.

Just post what you think Blizzard will do.

Geo-Fry

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think it will be something completely new because
1. starcraft 2 is still under devolpment, and they would rush out a crappy game just to have it out
2. war3 was just released, ppl paying 60+ bucks for it, they r not gonna want to pay even more for an expansion, so its prolly not that
3. diablo 2 is doing just fine and they rnt even focusing on that now, so i highly doubt it will be a d2 expansion (or d3 for that matter)

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Geo-Fry
i think it will be something completely new because
Time to shoot this idea out of the sky...

1. starcraft 2 is still under devolpment, and they would rush out a crappy game just to have it out
Two things:
  • 1) They are only announcing the game, not releasing it. :rolleyes:
  • 2) What proof do you have that StarCraft II is under development?

2. war3 was just released, ppl paying 60+ bucks for it, they r not gonna want to pay even more for an expansion, so its prolly not that
They are only announcing the project, not releasing it. If it is a WarCraft III expansion, it won't be out until mid-next year.

3. diablo 2 is doing just fine and they rnt even focusing on that now, so i highly doubt it will be a d2 expansion (or d3 for that matter)
They've already made a D2 expansion... :rolleyes:

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I give up playing the guessing game with Blizzard.

Once they are ready they will tell us, no need to wast precious battle time over guessing.

Lets enjoy kicken ppls ass while we can before we have to learn a new way of kicken ass!!!!

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1 more day left!!! I'm excited...

So what's the scoop. Are the administrators going to let us know what is going to happen, or will we have to search by ourselves.

I hope it's a new game...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i sorta hate tat cuse now i need to find the EMU and wait till the ROM comes out

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
finaly somone argees with me with out bad comoments about me. its cuse im yelow isnt it lol