Sensor tower

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can seige tanks attack the orange/red circle?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know i think the siege tank will still have to able to see it, i don't believe it can hit in the fog of war even if it was in range but then again i haven't seen any video where they do attack in the fog of war.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya' know what I think? If it plays good/is fun, then who the **** cares if they "stole" units from another game.
Its very hypocritical for T players to ***** about P units being unoriginal, but at the same time a-ok that almost every T unit is from C&C.(Not accusing you or anyone in particular, but they know who they are.) Not to mention the Transformer reference that Vikings give off or the anime mech. *cough* Thor *cough*

It does matter that much to me since I'm sticking protoss,(maybe zerg, too) anyway.

C&C was a nice game, but immediately left that community for Starcraft so, of course, I'm a little edgy about SC2 having alot of C&C references, too.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i actually tried C&C and in my opinion it was too complicated. that and it took a lot of processing power :/

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Its very hypocritical for T players to ***** about P units being unoriginal, but at the same time a-ok that almost every T unit is from C&C.(Not accusing you or anyone in particular, but they know who they are.) Not to mention the Transformer reference that Vikings give off or the anime mech. *cough* Thor *cough*

It does matter that much to me since I'm sticking protoss,(maybe zerg, too) anyway.

C&C was a nice game, but immediately left that community for Starcraft so, of course, I'm a little edgy about SC2 having alot of C&C references, too.
I'm not a T player, so why did you call me one?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know ive seen seigetanks while on a higher tier attack something that I couldnt see before but i dunno

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If they attack, they reveal where they are for a second.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah so cant they do the same thing with the sensor tower?