Reaction score
Only 5 posts a piece this time, GLHF!

jd starts.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
T.a.t.u...Consider this my introductory post, beings you will be sipping from a DNA milkshake produced by yours truly when we are through. Now then, where to start with you...unlike Dark Blade, this should be much easier, in two different ways:

1. I have actually seen you post, to know that you are a sensless twat
2. Dark Blade is a far better flamer, poster, and everything else then you will EVER be.

This should be fun attacking a female, wretched rigged little bitches like you shall be an easy victory. Go ahead, try and humor me with your filth, because making you my slave after this match is in your future. Don't worry, you will be sure to enjoy me as I relive your deepest bukkake fantasies when we are finished.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lol yes this should be fun. I'm a sensless twat. You haven't done shit for anyone yourself to talk about anyone else.

This should be fun attacking a female, wretched rigged little bitches like you shall be an easy victory.
lol I'm sure you have had lots of experiences with girls yourself. Your such a fag. Half the things you say you don't know what the hell they mean. All this shit your saying doesn't make you smarter, it makes you seem more like a dumbass.

Make you my slave after this match is in your future.
lmao. Dude you ***ken wish. Go look in the dicttionary and go find some more words to insult me with.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
While you are looking in the dictionary, look up "dictionary" to make sure you have the proper spelling and usage.

As for making you my slave? I have already succeeded by the looks of it, you pathetic little twit. My cat will enjoy humping your arm.

Experiences with girls? I wish I had as much as you, idiolizing a group of lesbians and all. Making me smarter? Since when was I worried about being smart? I have a hard time passing high school, the LAST thing I need to do is present a high IQ that I lack.

As for not doing anything for anyone else, who are you to judge. Ask around these forums, I help more than you will EVER know.

The sad thing about this war, is that so far I have flamed myself better than you have. Keep trying, oh keep trying. I'm still anticipating on you showing your ass even further.

Judging by your previous flames to your last...friend...You are seriously going to have to come up with more than a dictionary to beat me.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
this is bs I drop outta this. I'm not gonna even say anything. Gz jd this has nothin to do wit ya btw.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well...ok then...Finals for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.