Selling Several Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What're you talking about? People would buy unid Shakos in fear of the new patch.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And I can put 20 cracked sashes on ebay and sell them $99 each. But will anyone buy it? I don't think so.
Um, Bahumut, or whatever your name is. You continue to flame in this thread I will send it to Misterwhippy, and I am sure you will be handed a warning. People are starting to buy alot of Unid Items since there are being new buggeds brung out, 1.10 coming, rust storm.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahamut, ****ing n00b. YOU don't know prices. I would buy the sorc account, but... Stupid paypal is retarded as a monkeys ass. (can't withdraw money from bank account cuzz its canadian :rolleyes)
I need to sell stuff to get some money on it.

BahamutFLIP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe prices are different in canada, but I wouldn't give more than $10 for one of those accounts. It's just a game dawg, damn.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dawg? Now someone is acting like a gangster, so if your such a gangster... Bring me a 10 sack... If not, don't use the word "dawg". Oh, and the 160/60 ias armor alone I could sale for 10.00, your beat, gg, ez.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bahamut, would you like to see everything on my account before you go thinking your all shit? You don't know the price of one thing, apparently. Total newb, I am reporting this post.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can someone please tell me how much 11 yen is? how much is that in american dollars?

btw, are you on east?

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by foolz
can someone please tell me how much 11 yen is? how much is that in american dollars?

btw, are you on east?
11 Japanesse yen = about .09 cents.

BahamutFLIP Please stop flaming/spamming up this thread.

BahamutFLIP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Calm your ass down, I wasn't serious about my last post. Would I like to see your stuff? Isn't it on the first post?

And to me, newb is one of the least offensive things. Anyone can call someone a newb.

j00r a newb!

Seriously: sorry for posting all that ****, I know your account is pretty good and valuable.

zha-DarkWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BahamutFLIP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3539052959&category=33884

all that for $5, stfu newb, gtf to eBay if you don't know price of things. ¬_¬

And each of your accounts aren't worth more than 20 hex.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3037230943&category=33884

Look at that, the buy it now price for just $7.

No wonder you're selling here instead of eBay, at eBay, your price would seem much to high compared to the normally low price for much better accounts.
lol ok the bid started at 4 for the first one and went up like 50 cents each time. Lastly the first one for "$5" is now 7 buks and 3/4 of it is crap. The second one ..its decent but he could have duped those or jsut have one good charm and the rest shitty so gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.