**SELLING ACCOUNT** need to asap

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello I am selling my Diablo 2 Uswest account.. I am selling it for at least 12 bucks... but i do need to sell it asap...

First off this is a list of the characters I have: I AM CONSTANTLY, CONSTANTLY!!! leveling them so you will have higher guys...

4/3 Main Characters
1 Bowzon 87
1 Sorc 83
1 Druid 77
1 Barb 70

3/2 Mules (lol that much crap)

1 Necro 3
1 Assassin 2
1 Paladin 1

1 Work in Progress
Javazon 1

Ok now i am going to list some of the gear i have on my guys.

My Bowzon has a
1.08 Windforce with a 38% end dmg jewel on it
1.08 Vampire Gaze with a 40% end dmg jewel on it
1.09 Highlord Wrath Amulet
1.09 Gore Rider Boots
1.09 Raven Frost PERFECT +20 dex and +173 ATR
1.09 Goldwrap
1.09 Whitering
1.09 Venom Grip
Custom Made Armor, 4 Socket Wire Fleece with 113% end dmg +6 Min dmg +5 max dmg add 3-10 fire dmg 22% extra gold from monsters.

She is also equiped with many 50 and 20 Poison dmg charms as well as other charms just for a little extra damage.
She also has an A2 NM merc who is at the same level she is.. he wears the set Balrog Skin - TalsHelm and a custom socketed Collossus Voulge that was my barbs... max damage is 588 damage (wow!!) with hella mods.

My Sorceress Is pure magic find with A LOT of mf small charms
her gear includes:
1.09 Gull Dagger
1.09 Rhyme Grim Shield
1.08 Shako with a Ptopaz in it
1.09 Armmageddon Fletch
1.08 could be 1.09 Etheral Skulders Ire with 1076 Deffence with a Ptopaz in it
1.09 Occy Ring
1.09 Occy Ring
1.09 Goldwrap
1.09 Cow Kings Boots
1.09 39% chance guards (almost perfect)
1.09 Ali Babas
1.09 Lidless Eye

her merc is a Lighting Hose merc at the same level she is. She uses Goldstrike Shako and Qui Heagen Wisdom.

My Druid Is just there but I do work on him now and then.
1.09 Jalals Mane
magical +2 druid ammy with +16 STR
1.09 Aldurs Advance
1.09 Goldwrap
Rare life leech ring *decent*
1.09 Manald Heal
Lion Heart Ornate Plate
1.09 Hellslayer Decapatator
Crafted Heave Gloves with ias leech and critical blow

I have hella items just like in storage and im working on a javazon well iwas going to idk about now...

I have 2 unided wormskulls 1 unided lightsaber 1 unided gaze 1 extra skulders 1 extra shaft just so much stuff on my account... my druids merc uses corpse morn near perfect of that basinet the duel leech unique with mf i cant remember what its called and bul kathos sword.

I want at least 12 bucks - only taking check/cash orders the way this will work is you will email me saying your intrested... if you want more info on some of my stuff then ill show you some of it.. youll say how much your oging to offer and thats it... when i think this has been out there long enough i will email everyone the highest bid which will give everyone a chance to bid higher... if no one bids higher everyone will be emailed a thank you but sorry note, and the winner will be emailed.

If you win you will be sent my address.. i request you send me your phone # so i may contact you when the money/check arvives at my house. On arvival you will be left an immidiate message by phone, no matter what state you are in, the account name and password. If you send check the check will be cashed, and if it doesnt bounce you will be called - so cash would be quicker...

I am sorry i do not do pay pal.. im only 16! =( but if you want this to go through a middle man then we can do it that way too... i know some people that dont steal money and dont play diablo so they have no reason to rip you...

ok i think this is longenough... thanks for your concideration.