Seeing that they got rid of the dragoon..

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ultralisks hiding beside cliffs? That's pretty lame to be honest. You'd have to be deaf, dumb and stupid to notice one. They aren't meant for stealth.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You'd have to be deaf, dumb and not stupid to notice one.
What? That sentence doesn't make any sense mate :O

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Come on renzo this isn't even his first language and he's pointing out YOUR mistakes.

But renzo, its possible if you actually listen to us. In a CAVE things are very DARK and its hard to see in to caves especially with the contrast of outside light. Though it is likely that a giant ****ing cave in the side of a cliff would be easy to spot.

Bizzy Bone

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah...nobody used vultures outside of the campaign, seemed like.

i think the goliath will stick around, and i hope they tighten up the looks of the siege tank....it looks totally gay right now.

devourers need to be gone, and the new rendered mutalisks (if that's what they are in the screenshots) are the most awkward things ever.
No one uses vultures?!
What do you play fmp, newbs?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Come on renzo this isn't even his first language and he's pointing out YOUR mistakes.

But renzo, its possible if you actually listen to us. In a CAVE things are very DARK and its hard to see in to caves especially with the contrast of outside light. Though it is likely that a giant ****ing cave in the side of a cliff would be easy to spot.
IT'S STILL STUPID!!111

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
*Sigh*

Why don't you guys get this? Neither of you understand what I'm talking about here.

HEY GUYS! WHEN ZERGLINGS BURROW, DO YOU SEE THE HOLES? NO!

I'm talking about a Burrow ability for Ultralisks, only because of their size it would be more efficient to restrict this to being applied to cliff walls or something. This means the "cave" is not readily visible unless a detector is in range, JUST LIKE BURROW.

Granted, if they make the Ultra as big as the Colossus, that immediately just goes out the window.