Secret channel on b net

nublet06

Reaction score
hey just a quick question. when i used to play back in the day. i remember there being some kind of secret channel. and there was somethign creepy about it.

everytime you entered it....even if nobody was in it.....it wouldnt ask you if you would like to create it. it is always there if if no1 is in it. and im pretty sure even if you and a bunch of other friends go it will only show you in it. something strange like that.

does anyone remember the name of the channel? i thought it was purgatory. but that one doesnt work.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
There are actually a number of channels like this; They work like The Void. They have no limit in the channel, but no chat either. They were mostly used to hide floodbots, and or massloads. Blizzard started monitoring these channels again so going into them are not advised. You could see others in the channel but you couldn't talk to them, and there was no limit. These channels are useless now, so I wouldn't waste my time on them. Channels Backstage, and warez along with many others are permanetly closed channels to blizzard personal only.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
*cough* 24423lkn *cough*, no user limit. Definately be very wary of this channel, cause blizzard loves to ban just for going into it. You can't chat in this channel except to yourself, but you can fill it with as many people as you want.