Second SCBW Tournament

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, after the success of the first one, we may be able to do one every week, or every two weeks. Probably during the week ;) Who knows?

These are the specifications, regulations and rules of the tournament -
  • It will be a series of 1v1 matches.
  • The map chosen is 'The Lost Temple'.
  • A number pair of players is required to play the game.
  • Do NOT sign up if you know or even think you cant make it.
  • This is how it will work: Depending on the number of players, we will create a number of groups that is a power of 2. We will then have fights between the members of the groups, until a winner emerges. Then, we'll use the normal bracket system (using BattleReports.com) with them, untill the victory of the Second SCBW Tournament winner.
  • To select a winner of the group, a fight between every members in the group will be made. Then, a victory equals 1 point, and a loss equals 0. The one with most points win. In case of a tie, another game to decide.
  • Anti-Hack maps will be used, and anyone caught cheating will be immediately disqualified from the tournament, and any further tournaments BF hosts.
  • There will be only one observer per game. Any member that does not want to play may be qualified to observe. They will be chosen by me.
  • The tourney will probably be made during the week, allowing the participants to choose their own time to fight one other member as they see fit, and as long as both of the contestors agree with that. They will have to PM me that information, so I can arrange an observer for the game. A working replay will have to be posted in order to prove the game. So, I suggest everyone save the replay, in the end.
  • The tournament will essentially be held in channel Op BattleForums, anyone that makes a disturbance or becomes an annoyance during the tournament, will be banned from the channel during the tournament.
  • The dateline of the inscrition is in this Wednesday. Participants of the former tournament will be PMed. The rest will have to find it for themselves, and post here.

Well, they are the rules, like it or leave it. Now start signing up!

Also, CHECK THIS POST FOR UPDATES!

---UPDATES---

THE CONTENDORS
  • coRtALoS
  • Static
  • Wing Zero
  • ReiGn
  • Jim Morrison
  • Tiger_shark
  • Renzokuken
  • Bink
  • Sakuhta
  • MyLastSCV

TOURNAMENT DATE!

During the week, and possibly the next one.

TOURNAMENT GAMES TIMES

Depending on the contendors

TOURNAMENT FINAL FASE BRACKETS!

Depending on the first fase.

TOURNAMENT OBSERVERS

NeutronHInc, Jiggy

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thought I won't be allowed to participate again, since I was the winner of the 1st tournament.1111!!!!!!!!!!! but TrongaMonga sent me an invitation, I wanna know if I can join or not. :heart:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
PUMPKINHEAD said:
I thought I won't be allowed to participate again, since I was the winner of the 1st tournament.1111!!!!!!!!!!! but TrongaMonga sent me an invitation, I wanna know if I can join or not. :heart:
The tournament is for fun, only. Do you wish to allow others to try their chance, or do you want to play? It's your choice ;)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Nothing new I can really offer when he pwns us all again anyway. :(

Be glad you're not the BF admin Pumpkin. The longer I stayed as one here, the worse my StarCraft gaming skills got.

By the time I'm done updating, fixing, or adding new things here, all I want to do is have a friendly game of UMS or something, rather than a competitive game of melee. I get enough stress from work/school/here... don't need to be pulling my hair out over microing 6 marines vs 1 reaver. :(

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
coRtALoS said:
Nothing new I can really offer when he pwns us all again anyway. :(

Be glad you're not the BF admin Pumpkin. The longer I stayed as one here, the worse my StarCraft gaming skills got.

By the time I'm done updating, fixing, or adding new things here, all I want to do is have a friendly game of UMS or something, rather than a competitive game of melee. I get enough stress from work/school/here... don't need to be pulling my hair out over microing 6 marines vs 1 reaver. :(
And the sexier you got OMG :p

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will play.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MEmem i wanna try again

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This sounds fun....better practice, so I think I'll wait for SCBW Tourny Numba 3.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are all the spots taken?,if not ill sign up,it sucks that i missed the 1st one :(

Biske

Reaction score
I'd sign up right now, if it weren't for the propaganda of PUMPKINHEAD being an elitist, since he beat those I thought were really good, so he must be amazing. What about Renzo, was he in the last one? I'd definetly sign up if he'll sign, just so I could play up till him, then I'd forfeit even if was winning.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Now that I'm in my new house and have time to spare, I'll be one of the observers! Just PM or IM me if you need me!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Crikey Tronga, looks like we've got a full house, could even go 16 people, sign me up please if there is room. If not, i'd be glad to help organise with you.

Gogo Prox, sign up with me! <3

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Pumpkin, I still need to know if you want to play it or not...

Prox, if you don't want to play, will you want to observe?

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, I won't participate this tourney, I will allow the others to try there chance :p. have fun and good luck to you all!
and probably I can ob some games if you guys don't play so late :)

Biske

Reaction score
Hell yeah, I'll observe anytime. I'm free after 3:10 PM Central Standard Time.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PUMPKINHEAD said:
no, I won't participate this tourney, I will allow the others to try there chance :p. have fun and good luck to you all!
and probably I can ob some games if you guys don't play so late :)
y not...i wanna face you...i heard u were good