School

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
**bludgeons jenn with a possessed carrot repeatedly, until she eventually blacks out.....you'll be sleeping with the fishies shortly, my friend....**

hey, hey, just following orders.......well, half of them.

Korrok

The Returned
Reaction score
Website
unspeakabledestiny.guildomatic.com
A. I think everyone took the "revocation of independence" a bit too seriously. That's my site, and I can assure you that it comes in the "amusing" section. I don't really hate Americans, or Canadians. In particular.

B. How the hell do you "freak out and kill Korrok's british language?". In fact, just Snow_Jennifer - WTF?!?!

C. Shirmpshark - why don't you speak to me again when your balls drop.

D. I DO wish everyone would stop calling me "HE". I am female, "SHE" or "IT" even are suitable alternatives. Jenny and Shrimpy need not acknowledge this - Shrimpy hasn't yet learned the difference and Snow_Jennifer probably doesn't CARE.

That is all.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Korrok
A. I think everyone took the "revocation of independence" a bit too seriously. That's my site, and I can assure you that it comes in the "amusing" section. I don't really hate Americans, or Canadians. In particular.

B. How the hell do you "freak out and kill Korrok's british language?". In fact, just Snow_Jennifer - WTF?!?!

C. Shirmpshark - why don't you speak to me again when your balls drop.

D. I DO wish everyone would stop calling me "HE". I am female, "SHE" or "IT" even are suitable alternatives. Jenny and Shrimpy need not acknowledge this - Shrimpy hasn't yet learned the difference and Snow_Jennifer probably doesn't CARE.

That is all.
Why you get so mad, what is it with you people and bickering between each other? who cares if shrimpshark has the mentality of a newborn retarded baby, just let the morons be stupid and leave them alone.

Bjornita

Reaction score
wait, if you say you're immortal, and you obviously are not, because after all then you would be a huge daredevil stunt-doer person, seeing as you do not have the threat of death hanging over your head.......anyway, if you say you're immortal, and that isn't true, than what you said elsewhere may also not be true.....

and it's slightly funny how you contradict yourself, saying you can spell and then spelling incorrectly.....

and you've got the song all wrong. i believe there is a lyrics.com if you need to look them up......

he was a boy, she was a girl, can i make it any more obvious? he was a punk, she did ballet, what more can i say....he wanted her, she'd never tell, secretly she wanted him as well, but all of her friends stuck up their nose, at skater boy and his baggy clothes

and no, i cannot remember any more. and no, i don't really want to post any more. and three final notes:

1) this entire post was directed at snow_jennifer.

2) sirrah, i bite my thumb at thee!

3) shrimpy, korrok's posts are slightly more fun to read than yours are. except that you're probably the only person younger than me on the forums. and you sure are fun to flame......hmm. mixed feelings here. damn.

Bjornita

Reaction score
i don't want to isult him too badly, thus making him leave and taking away some of my best flamebait.....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Originally posted by Snow_Jennifer
School suxs but i go to college and that suxs to theres nothing good about school.

People that love school r just nerds that think there so cool well most people that like school r.they should just make some schools poor and let teachers go because now they hire to much

so school is gay and so ****ed up i only go because i dont want to have a shity job or b poor like all the hobos that live on the street and have nothing

But my college has its advantages by we won alot of cheerleading championships r college is not poor so dont say we r poor

the school systems suxs to many fires by ppl smoking in the college so it suxs badly but all other colleges ****ing sux asses but mine does not so **** all the other ones

school suxs they dont have nothing good inless urs wins medals and championships alot for football basketball and cheerleading so **** off mine beats the **** out of urs and ur schools or whatever ur in

maybe every college football team should have a mascot or shit or something because it gets lame with no mascote well thats my opion but still college suxs but not all the time atleast i get striaght A's and not c's or f's like other ppl do

so stay in school if u dont want to b a homless hobo on the street like someone i know who lives on the street cuz she quit school

if no 1 knows my name it is Winter ok isnt that such a good name not the name suxs so does my sister summer who is aka VampressSara on this thing

If u become better in school u can find something better in ur life to look up to but me im just looking to be a profecianal cheerleader but right now im working for the police but it suxs like always

The only bad thing about me is that all the cheerleaders try to look exactly like me and when ever i have a slumber party most of the cheerleaders come cuz i invite them but i dont know y but then i invite my other friends to lol

In our school i started a fight with a girl over her boyfriend so i punched her in the face but our college get so many fights its not even funny

But every guy looks at my body which i hate

Lets see how does school end school ends by me beating the **** out of this girl who is a ****ing nerd and a poser

But ill never win cause i always get a's and never any bs
i totally agree. i only do good because i am forced to. i am forced to by my parents. A- is a bad thing. iam grounded for a A-. b's are evil. i suffer imminent doom from those. C's are instantaneously slow deaths i have gotten 1 C. D's are worse than a diablo/baal/mephisto hybrid. F's are deadlier than deadly, more destructive than destruction, more terrifying than terror, more hateful than hate i have never gotten below c. Why must god torture me? why must god torture me? Why must god torture me? Why must god torture me? why god, why?!?! huh, tell me, WHY?!?!?!?!

i have met my superintendent on several other occasions because i am such a good student. i have more ar (accelerated reader) pionts than ne body during my 5th grade. i learned multipication when i was in kindergarten (unwillingly forced by mother, of course)! yet mother hates me and keeps pusing me. why? Why must god torture me? why must god torture me? Why must god torture me? Why must god torture me? why god, why?!?! huh, tell me, WHY?!?!?!?!

Bjornita

Reaction score
i do well because...well, my parents ban me from the computer if i don't. and being banned from the computer = not good. not good at all. i won't say i hate school, though....i just dislike several of my teachers and at least 2 of my classes.

"yes, i can gouge his eyes out. and break his nose, too."

"how do you break someone's leg?"

*stern look* "you don't need to know that......

......oh, and i also know the grab, twist, and pull."

**grabs crotch and appears to spazz out violently**

"yeah, see, he know what i'm talking bout. now, why do we need to know this?"

"so we can hurt people?"

"no, no! because there are so many nuts out there!"

**raucious laughter from all sides**

"what's so funny? if you don't tell me what's so funny, i'm writing you all up!"

**laughter continues, until one person finally tells her what the hell we're laughing about**

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My parent try to ground me but then they find out no matter how hard they try they can't.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Maybe? or definently/ i prefer my own life, looking for the rest of the warriors, until the fated final days, in which prophecies foretold that the coming of the Apocalypse. wat to do, wat to do...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
hey bjornita, its the punch, grab, twist, pull, not grab twist pull. this technique also works on teenage girls.

Bjornita

Reaction score
i'm only repeating what my study skills teacher said. if you have a problem with it, tell her. but watch out: she might gouge out your eyes ;).

Korrok

The Returned
Reaction score
Website
unspeakabledestiny.guildomatic.com
I am obviously far too old for this thread. That and the fact that you American have scary parents. Why, just yesterday, my dearest daddy came round to me house for a while for a cup of tea and a chat...

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i try to avoid my family