School

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
in life his only dream is to not wake up every night and scream for his mom not to leave him

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i wonder is everyone posting in this one? i mean every time i stop i see some one else has and korrok stop being an ass

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He was a boy she was a girl can i make it any more ovyes he was a punk she did balay what can i say he wanted her secretly she wanted him as well but all of her friends stuck up there nose and they had a problem with his baggy close he was a sk8er boi she had a pretty face but her head was in outer space she needed to come back to earth....5 days from now she sits at home feeding the baby shes all alone she turns on tv guess who she sees sk8er boi racken up mtv she calls up her friends they already know and they bought the tickets to see his show she tags along and stands in the crowd and locks at the man she turned down

well i lilke that song i know its boring but o well

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo never (as he rounds up his evil minions ) never

TK-Tommynose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by hottie123
OK im back Jennifer go to hell i dont go to ur college im a girl and i was just kiddin i dont like girls i only like guys so **** u

if ur smart enough ull quit this and leave it up to me cuz im better then u and theres nothing u can do about it

school rocks ass so if u dont go to school **** u all cuz ull be a lame homo who lives on the street with nothing better to do then shit ur own pance and ask someone for some new ones

so be smart stay in school or ull be ****ed up tight till ur mom comes home or ur dad or ur wife or even ur ****ing husband if ur gay thats cool to but im not bi or lez so dont ask me that shit and i am a ****ing cheerleader

so what if u cant stand it atleast im better then all u mother ****ers who cant even talk right get a word book maybe then ull be able to read all u mother ****ers

eminem suxs so does rap and so does music i say we just get ride of music and all of us just start ****ing each other hard and who cares if a lez or a gay guy gett married to there own sex its fine let them live there own lives like that ok so **** u and **** u if u know what i mean i like this world with out music so u should too

and quit the stupid computers u ppl dont need em letts just sue bill gates for all his money for build xbox and computers im down with that arnt u too lets have some fun ****ing each other yea thats so cool try it too u like eating pussy if ur a girl and ull like sucking dick if ur a guy nothin bad with that so go and try it its fun
It sounds like you have problems. And when you're telling everyone to get a dictionary and check all of their spellings it kind of looks like you should be first in line to do so. If your in college and can't even spell you'll then I don't even want to know your intelligence level. And what's this about music sucking? Sure Eminem does but music period? That's a little too far. If you think computers are stupid why are you using one? Bill Gates doesn't even build computers. Neither does his corporation Microsoft. Microsoft is only responsible for the Xbox and all of Microsoft's software. Go ahead and sue him, good luck because he'll have you bankrupt within the first week. And about you being better than all of us...ignorance does not make one better that others.

TK-Tommynose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Korrok
Oh, pu-leez. You people don't understand simple English? Oh well, that's what comes of being American (or a glorified American, i.e. a CANUCK!!!)

I would strongly recommend visiting this site.

http://www.geocities.com/epilogueofyouth/usa.htm
I hate american football. European football is so much better. And rugby is the best. The sports that should be aloud to stay if this ever does happen should be soccer (European football), hockey, and rugby. And about the banning of all American made cars. That's a little to far. And saying that American's don't know what's outside our border's. Most don't but I'll be proud to say I do.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahh there is that British Parliment remarks I always enjoy. Lemme explain alittle more about that british website thingy which I do agree with alittle.

1. American Football - Not only American but also Canadian. Shame on you Brits for letting the CFL (Canadia FootBall League) get loose.

2. Nuke France and Quebec. Why nuke them when you can just put them in a round room and tell them you put 1,000,000 franks($10 I believe) in the corner.

3. English/Austrialian accents - If you don't already know Austrialian are the hicks of the UK.

4.Why get rid of July 4th when you can keep both holidays and celebrate them. It would make more sense than Valentines day and Mothers day and Fathers day.

5.Get rid of Americans Cars..... Are you crazy they are already a dieing bred there isn't much American cars left they all turned into "Asian-American Cars" they no longer guzzle 2 gallons a mile and are "hybrids" not to mention it isn't that great to see a fat guy in a small car but bring on the English Minis. I want to keep one in my closet.

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wierd so many remarks dont know what to say someone kill me before i freak and kill korroks british lang so la la la shut the **** up