School grade getting worse?

Has your school grade been getting worse because of playing games or going on BF?

• Total voters

Zwei

Member!
Reaction score
I have a 0.667 GPA, when i started D2 i have all 3s and 4s (hey i was a forth grader, we didnt have letter grades yet).

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Fourth grade was a toughie. It is understandable, Zwei.

So I'm always done good in school except in math. There is no outside source to my math suckage. I'm just mathematically retarded. Yesssssssssssssssssssss.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Jenny said:
Fourth grade was a toughie. It is understandable, Zwei.

So I'm always done good in school except in math. There is no outside source to my math suckage. I'm just mathematically retarded. Yesssssssssssssssssssss.
ive ALWAYS failed math.. :-/

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
i always do my posting on battleforums at school so.... technically my grade isn't getting worse as a result of this forum although I could do some hw/studying (lame)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Not really, it just eats time on the Fridays where I could be doing work or playing something when my work load is "minimal"!!!!!

idontcare

Reaction score
i just started to play diablo 2 like 1 year ago and my school grades just keep going down and down. But i dont know if thats because of that i just started to hang out with a different group of peaple. and if its because of diablo than i dont care because i cant stop playing it.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
i had a 3.5 gpa as my final so i wouldnt say that it killed my grades, it just killed any spare time i ever had; it was cause of my english class wehre instead of reading boring books i'd play...

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
you amercians , the highest gpa u ca nget is 5 right?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
4.0 is straight A's; but you get 5 points instead of 4 if you get an 'A' in an a.p. class; some people get like 4.5's out of 4.0; they are crazy though...

my grades:
a
a
a
c
a
b+

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Has your school grade been getting worse because of playing too much games or going on BattleForums?
no.
School is my future job, games and forums are my hobbies.