Sc2

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....this should be in the starcraft2 section.....aww well....

There isn't an SC2 'yet':D

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard of some plans I do believe... but some other game was taking its time...

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
SC2 will not be released only after 3 more years i think.........
and blizz is so lazy it takes them forever to just make a new patch!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
nobady knows when coiming out so shut up about it

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~^*:|[M0t1oN]|:*^~
i dont even think they are even making one, blizz are lazyasses and if it does come out it will be a long time
Just like motion says, it will be a LONG time. At least 3-5 years. They are still workin on WoW so stop askin about Sc2. And also, use the correct forum.

Davorak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ~^*:|[M0t1oN]|:*^~
i dont even think they are even making one, blizz are lazyasses and if it does come out it will be a long time
Wait a sec... "lazyasses"? First of all, two words "lazy" then "ass". Second in no possible way can Blizz be considered lazy. They are working on 4 games right now: World of Warcraft, Frozen Throne, Ghost, and Classic Arcade. Say what you will, but Blizzard is the BEST gaming company, hands down. And it only takes them a long time to get a game out because they want to make it right. They want to put out the best possible product. I'm damn happy Blizzard takes the extra couple of months to make things right.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Davorak
Wait a sec... "lazyasses"? First of all, two words "lazy" then "ass". Second in no possible way can Blizz be considered lazy. They are working on 4 games right now: World of Warcraft, Frozen Throne, Ghost, and Classic Arcade. Say what you will, but Blizzard is the BEST gaming company, hands down. And it only takes them a long time to get a game out because they want to make it right. They want to put out the best possible product. I'm damn happy Blizzard takes the extra couple of months to make things right.

AMEN TO THAT!

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello there I am a direct employee at Blizzard Inc. You have been hearing these rumors of IceRavenStudios making Starcraft 2 am I right? Well it is a lie, they are a minor toy selling company owned by Westwood Studios. I am sorry to report to you that my superiors at Blizzard have not even begun an idea of SC2. We do have some sketch layouts so you have questions post here please. The questions cannot be to detailed because we only have minor information. We promise this poser of IceRavenStudios will be brought to justice.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One more thing I am a new employee justout of an internship working only for the Starcraft department of Blizzard, so I do not know anything for Warcraft. And I am a fan of SC just as most of you considering im knocking on 20 years old.