SC2 Menu

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
All of you talk about in game. BUT YOU MUST THINK BIGGER!!!! What menu layout would you like in game? For example, the loading in the begging and the mission breifings. Imagine what you could do in SC2 mission breifings. I think the menu should be more 3D and hollographic. Assuming that SC2 is 3D, the game could load while your being breifed.

Edit-----
I just remembered, should SC2 keep the wireframe picture? and what should the ingame interface look like? same?

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't want the game (in-game) to have 3d graphics...like WC3 does, cuz that jsut makes the game move slower and also SC is much different than Wc.

w00t keep wireframe it r0xx0rs

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really liked the menu for Emperor; Battle for Dune. Something like that, aesthetic and not very complex, would be awesome...

I thought the war3 menu was too much and slowed the computer down..

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just browsing... bored I guess, lol.

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
how bout finnaly synching the mouth with teh saying? they allways talk too short or too long. take for example... gerald. he smiles and dosnt talk for 2 seconds. lol.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I want Starcraft 2 to be 2D. That way, you don't need that good computers to play SC2. I have warcraft III but i can't even play it...they move sooo slow...I think I need new video card...

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
You kinda of posting this in the wrong thread.
d2 allows you to choose to have 2d or 3d
when installing sc2, you should have that option.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SC2 better be 3d cause if it is 2d it will let down lotsa people and itll be just like another expansion rather than being its own game