SC2 and D3... Sorry to tell you this guys..

konrade

Reaction score
It has been officially made... There wont be more StarCraft and Diablo sequels...
This was released on the inquirer:

FANS OF BLIZZARD will be disappointed to hear that a company PR coordinator has ruled out any chance that the "unannounced product" that the company has been working on will be a sequel to either Diablo II or Starcraft, long term franchises for which the company is famous and which still attract a strong following today.

He said instead that the game to be announced at the inaugural BlizzCon event will be linked to MMORPG World of Warcraft, suggesting that there is to be an expansion for the game later this year. The $125 a ticket event, which is to be held this October, it would seem should be renamed World of WarCon. Oh well Starcraft fans, the wait goes on.

:( Sorry guys

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You realize that The Inquirer is full of bullshit, right?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, what proof do you have of any info in this article that you probably wrote yourself?

Xacu

Reaction score
There is going to be a sequel to Starcraft. Starcraft Ghost.
So why not a Diablo 3?

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Starcraft Ghost isn't a sequel to Starcraft...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's a continuation of the story though

Arlocanta

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding and Diablo1-Diablo2 lod the expansion made them what they are if they dont make a sequal they will be out of a lot of money. If they do as good as they did on D1,D2,D2lod they will make more than they are and going to make with WOW.

diablo3

Reaction score
too bad you are all wrong, diablo 3 and sc2 have been announced

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im not surprised if there wont be a sc2, but a d3 is suprising

Blade You Stain

Member!
Reaction score
Uhhhhmmm about that Diablo,Mephisto and Baal being lovers it is definitely possible i think that they are to evil, the have to have a soft inner core where they really really (butt) love eachother lol...

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
so are you saying blizzard has no control over diablo and starcraft? the inquirer owns them or something? i dont get it... whats happening?

Tact

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fusiongamers.com
I read that and they meant at blizcon. They never said they will never release d3 or sc2, they said they wont announce it at blizzcon. Idiot.