Sc2 - actual proof it may be in being developed

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi guys. im one of many ppl here on BF that ask ppl (who claim they work in the blizzard company) to give us proof of what they are saying. Well enough of the "i work from blizz and i heard from them.......blah blah...." line i am hear to give u guys proof SC2 may be in the works. however i am not too sure and since this part of the forum is a rumour section, dont read too much into the site. however, this site is quite authentic in its reports and altho sometimes unofficial its worth a look. or two looks for me since i couldnt believe it lol

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=24962

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o ya and for the link you MUST copy and past that whole address. dont just click on link because it only goes to the main site. if problems plz tell me

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think your like the fouth person dat fits under this category:
1) "Works at Blizzard"
2) A very rude person
3) A Flamer
4) Spammer
5) Someone who really doesn't care what you have to say because its irelevent to what i just posted. im just showing people something i never actually believed till i found this website since there was so much buzz about sc2. chillaxe man lol

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
What's with not believing in SC2? I mean, Blizzard isn't stupid, and SC went up pretty good. Might as well take advantage of that while it lasts and make a sequel and all kindsa SC related games, don't you think?