SC II screen shots

punk

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi im starting this thread in the hope that someone mite have a picture of sc II units or buildings. Well if u have any feel free to post them here. And if u no anything about SC II that u think we mite wanna hear reply with ure info. Ok CYA for now.

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i saw something when searching on Google Image. It looks like a bunch of 3-D marines attaching a bunch of really big 3-D hydras with dead 3-D lings at their foot. it looks like its using w3 engine but i hope they have a separate engine for the real game not some warcraft mutant. Link? i forgot the link i will give later

Link to Pic

What are these?

What are these?

And this?

can someone get a screenshot of the hydralisk in warcraft 3?

I think they must make it with a new engine not a warcraft one. That name is like the Yankees to a Red Sox fan.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

punk

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks for ure replies keep em comin. Hey superior those screen shots are interesting. I want to c more of the pre development screen shots. That wod b cool.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
The pic about the one that okks like it's from WC3, it is.

It's part of the extra ending you get if you can complete the campaign on 'Hard' difficulty.

-Frank :cool:

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a site where they have the demo of sc2 in warcraft engine but it is not english so i don't know what to make of it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
StarCraft came wayyy first than Toy Story, so, no, I don't think it is from there.

And, Zerg is also weird, so why finding Zurg weird? heck, they are about the same thing...

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
I can believe the Zurg Zerg thing and i think that blizzard was drunk or something when they took out the way the scouts turned on the beta version!!!!

about SC2 how do u get to 'hard' level on SC?

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is no hard level i wish though lol. I'm always yelling at the screen cause the comp is so newbie and easy. I want a challenge arghhh!