SC: Ghost menu

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
that looks nice but sep 2002 is really outdated ;p im sure it has changed by now or not lol

the menu part needs to be redone tho its to basic

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I like that Multiplayer part :)

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Vicious101,
I'm SURE they have changed it quite a bit since then. And probably for the better!

DarkMatter,
The picture is of poor quality because it is a picture of the screen? That's why you can see that red line going upward (or downward) on the screen. I'm guessing a digi camera took a picture of it.

TrongaMonga,
If they had multiplayer concepts back in 2002 I'm sure they have them now! I bet the rumors were true, SAS did the multiplayer parts of the game.

We'll all just have to fine out this upcoming 4 (or 5) days!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's E3, not the game, that's close.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Update:

This is not the menu as of now. Nova has Blonde hair, which makes more sense because Kerrigan had the red hair. lol
So this menu is either really old, or they will just update it. Hope to find out soon!!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea, they better have, that screen looks pretty shitty.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
well, its only a picture of the picture so I would hope it would look shitty, and after SAS ripped the game apart (in a good way) I'm sure they'll have the new and improved Menu. :")

PauseBreak

Reaction score
cRaPtaLoS said:
the girl in that pic is nova and she has blonde hair douche. its just image quality
Well, yeah its Nova but thats red hair! Not blonde, there is no blone looking strand in that picture. foo
That picture is 2002, back when Nova had red hair.

Zerglite

Reaction score
your ****ing blind if you cant tell thats blond hair

PauseBreak

Reaction score

You're right!! It was blonde!!! :p lol Just kidding.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Menu's like that are SO overused. I hope Blizz does redeem itself by making a new one. The SC menu is awesome. Hopefully it's relatively 'interactive' like the SC one is.

That could just be a poster.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Menu's like that are SO overused. I hope Blizz does redeem itself by making a new one. The SC menu is awesome. Hopefully it's relatively 'interactive' like the SC one is.

That could just be a poster.
That is true, they are overused, a lot! They are for more like...arcade games and the such. E.G. Mortal Kombat, Primal Rage, Go Karts, <--- lol.

• How would they make it interactive? That's an awesome idea, but the only problem is... there is no mouse to rollover.
  • The menu is pretty old. Look at the date and such.
  • I highly doubt that its a poster. Just look at it, its either a very poorly taken picture of the glare is bad. There is a line that runs through the screen anyways. The kind you get from a computer screen or overhead projector.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I guess you're right about it not being a poster. But to be honest, it does look OK (If you take away the menu buttons) because it fits in with the 3 faces of the SC world, very similar to the SC original box.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I guess you're right about it not being a poster. But to be honest, it does look OK (If you take away the menu buttons) because it fits in with the 3 faces of the SC world, very similar to the SC original box.
The pictures does look okay, but I do agree with you, it should be more interactive as the SC and BW main screen is. It makes it look...more professional. That menu is too over used, it just is. If they made it like the loading screen for BW, that would be fine. But come on Blizzard! You'd think they'd be more creative than that. But then again, its just Alpha stage. (2002) 3 years later I'm sure they changed the screen. I'm also sure SAS had fun with it too. :)

The Hydra looks scary, the Zealot looks steadfast, and Nova is looking hot :D