SC:G coming is coming out in october

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_a_poster

Member!
Reaction score
i dont see what blizzard.com has that proves me wrong, i know they scrapped it, but why would it say releasing 10/2/06 if they knew it was scrapped. And it even has prices, screenshots and everything.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So do hundreds of other sites tha have been posted on BF. ON Blizzard, Sc:g is not listed as a current project, nor is it under Starcraft universe under Games.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
not_a_poster said:
i dont see what blizzard.com has that proves me wrong, i know they scrapped it, but why would it say releasing 10/2/06 if they knew it was scrapped. And it even has prices, screenshots and everything.
site you linked to said:
Pre-Release
ETA: 10/2/06
Pre-Release ETA. Know what that means? It's the estimated day they think it will come out before the actual info is known. Pre-Release (Info) Estimated Time of Arrival.

Christ. Do people even think anymore?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Pizza said:
lol. You seriously go around the forums looking to belittle people. For what? In fear they belittle you first. Thats sad.

SCG: Is mostly going to come out when PS3 comes out. Which still is a while away. As for SCG coming out soon, SC2 has more of a chance than SCG.
As of right now I have some very mixed feelings about SC2 coming yet, ever.
SC is good as it is, and you know Blizzard is going to do some 3D BS and add too much clutter to it and take away the "dark" themes that SC has. Just like they did to SCG. We all know that when they make SC2 in the future its going to be just like WC3/FT and to be honest the battle.net system for WC3 sucks the biggest fattist **** ever.

L

Laharl

I loathe the Battle.net system for Warcraft III almost as deeply as I loathe the game itself.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pause said:
lol. You seriously go around the forums looking to belittle people. For what? In fear they belittle you first. Thats sad.
\
I don't understand how that is belittling him...It's just proving him false.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pizza said:
Pre-Release ETA. Know what that means? It's the estimated day they think it will come out before the actual info is known. Pre-Release (Info) Estimated Time of Arrival.

Christ. Do people even think anymore?
Congrats on knowing something that someone else didn't know.

Now off I go to make a plaque in your honor so that you may hang it around your neck and show it off to people. I know you would. "Whoohee! Look at me! I'm smrtr than you!"

Shut up.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
SC:G Is either going to be released on next gen with another 5 yers for development, or isn't going to come out at all. With a book already being releasedd based on the story, the entire project could be scrapped completely, and keep the story which is what happened when Warcraft Adventures was scrapped.

Also, WCIII ladder system is not only better, but it kicks the shit out of ANY online service for any PC game on the market. SC ;ladder system is broken, and outdated. Blizzard even had to throw in some of the Bnet feature from wCIII to make SC a little less disgusting.

If SCG is released, it will likely use an online system, hopefully similar to WCIII.
P.S. If no one wants to be a mod here, I'll do it.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]This thread is ghey, just like a couple people whom posted in it. Starcraft: Ghost is not coming out anytime soon. This forum will probably be "hidden" until further notice, or posting may be restricted in it as well. I'll leave this thread open for fun![/glow]

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Then why did you accept the job?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Such a good reason.