SC 2 will be made!!!

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
iMike said:
Oh man, that made me chuckle. I'm going to laugh my ass off when this game becomes total crap, and you still try to pass it off as awesome.
Well, if its truely crap then I don't think I'll be praising it. :susp
If they cut a lot of content out then I probably won't be happy. Same with the story line. I expect a very good story line, they had long enough to perfect it. :-/ We'll just have to see.

PS> I should be getting paid for my enthusiasm.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
xaax_fenris_brood said:
hmmm cant wait sc2 coms out
you dont really know if they are going to make a SC2
they never left a reall cliff hanger except for that secret mission in zerg but it is a SECRET mission isnt it?

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
DeathClaw said:
you dont really know if they are going to make a SC2
they must.
there are to many fans that will be disapointed if they don't

Reaction score
Website
www.staredit.net
yea if they dont make sc2 im gonna be like wtf noooooooooooo

and im gonna go insane

anyways

hope it comes out earlier so i can test it

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
xaax_fenris_brood said:
yea if they dont make sc2 im gonna be like wtf noooooooooooo

and im gonna go insane

anyways

hope it comes out earlier so i can test it
wtf
get a life lol

they dont have to make a SC2 just to fit all your noobish needs ppl
they do it for money
and apparently
itll cost them more money to create it and duplicate it and hold up the servers than you kids buying the games
dont you know that the SC team left blizzard to make goblin commander? duh :rolleyes
plus SC is old it came out in august 98 or soemthing like that
and for you noobs who havent played it since then,thats why you want a second one
the ppl who have are actually good and theyve gotten bored of it
which means youll get bored of it too
and the ppl who are any good will be like "SC 2? pfft i waited too many years for that game. im not buying it"

noobs
dont
make
tournaments
fun

hinoatashi

Reaction score
I just need some closure with SCII. The first ended with a damn hybrid story, but that's it. Nothing about who's controlling Duran or anything. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS? WHERE ARE THE PROTOSS? WHERE'S JIM RAYNOR?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
hinoatashi said:
I just need some closure with SCII. The first ended with a damn hybrid story, but that's it. Nothing about who's controlling Duran or anything. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS? WHERE ARE THE PROTOSS? WHERE'S JIM RAYNOR?
Duran is being controlled by a higher power. We know that much, but what does that tell you? We can make an educated guess because he makes several references regarding " ...A power that has slept for countless ages."
This could mean many things, but the Xel 'Naga haven't been around for awhile. They created 2 "failed" races and slipped into the darkness.
We can guess that its the Xel'Naga as well by this quote.
"And is reflected in the creature within that cell."
IF the Xel' Naga reached the highest stage of evolution then it would make since to create a creature in their image. As they tried twice with the Protoss (First Born) and the Zerg.

Where are the Protoss? Probably on Aiur and Shakuras rebuilding their once glorious empire. And Jimmy, I have NO idea where Jimmy went. He's probably out shopping the galaxy with his BC and crew. Being adventurious just like Zeratul.

Reaction score
Duran being an Xel'Naga or working for them is to obvious... I can beleive it but it just seems like something Blizzard would not do...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Why wouldn't Blizzard do something like that? I think sometimes Blizzard makes things obvious and later adds the twists. :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
FakeNameHere said:
in 2 years most of us will most likely be too mature to enjoy that game
Mature people don't play games? I know plenty of mature people who play games. In fact, its those who go to college and study programming languages that make these games.

Yah, I know what you meant to say. I think 'interest' was the word you were looking for. And I do agree with you, but since Ghost will be coming out I think it will rekindle the fire that we all once had for StarCraft. Or I hope so.

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
Pausebreak Xel Naga didnt slip into darkness the Zerg wiped them out. Anyway I reckon a Protoss and Zerg hybrid will be a Xel Naga maybe thats how they made those races buy using parts of their genes...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
OhManTfe said:
Pausebreak Xel Naga didnt slip into darkness the Zerg wiped them out. Anyway I reckon a Protoss and Zerg hybrid will be a Xel Naga maybe thats how they made those races buy using parts of their genes...
Race Histories: ZERG said:
As the greater whole of the Xel'Naga race was consumed by the raging, genetic whirlwind of the Zerg, the Overmind gained the knowledge and insights of its masters. The Overmind processed thousands of sentient beings into itself, causing it to grow far more powerful than it had ever imagined.
This strongly implies that some did indeed escape the onslaught. Thus, fading into the darkness to return when strength is full and cup is merry!

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
This strongly implies that some did indeed escape the onslaught. Thus, fading into the darkness to return when strength is full and cup is merry!
ahh "greater whole" not all of them.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
it seems very odd that a being like overmind didnt do its job properlly with Xel' Naga. He would've known that if he let some loose, they'd be back for a revenge.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
it seems very odd that a being like overmind didnt do its job properlly with Xel' Naga. He would've known that if he let some loose, they'd be back for a revenge.
As the greater whole of the Xel'Naga race was consumed by the raging, genetic whirlwind of the Zerg, the Overmind gained the knowledge and insights of its masters. The Overmind processed thousands of sentient beings into itself, causing it to grow far more powerful than it had ever imagined.
This suggests to me that the OM didn't know much, if anything, about the Xel'Naga. In fact, I don't think the OM knew that it was created by the them until after they destoryed them.

On the verge of despair, the Overmind made an amazing discovery. One of its deep-space probes had relayed the location and vital statistics of a race that occupied a series of nondescript worlds right under the shadow of the Protoss.

The new race, called Humanity, was mere generations away from developing into a formidable psionic power. But the Overmind also knew that Humanity was still in its infant stages, hardly capable of defending itself against the ravenous Zerg. Although a short-lived and seemingly frail species, the Overmind knew that Humanity would be the final determinant in its victory over the Protoss. If it could assimilate the psionic potential of Humanity, the Overmind would have the ability to combat the Protoss on its own terms.
If it wasn't for Humanity the Zerg looked as though they were about to give up. Knowing full well that the Protoss were superior because of their psionic communial-link. Then finding a species with a small under evolved psionic power it (the OM) knew that at least it had the material to start building a worthy warmachine against the Protoss.

With that being said, it is very plausible that the Zerg did not know that some of the Xel' Naga had escaped. Figure, if the Xel's had this communial link and the Zerg did not, thats just like fighting a war with one side able to have a radio and the other side probably just having mere numbers throwing sticks and rocks.

OhManTfe

Member!
Reaction score
Well I still think that the Protoss/Zerg hybrid is a Xel Naga.

Reaction score
OhManTfe said:
Well I still think that the Protoss/Zerg hybrid is a Xel Naga.
I dont know what Blizzard will do but what I do know is it's gonna blow us all away... but Duran is not human as he talks to Zeratul he gives us a hint

"such hostility is expected in one so young" I dunno something like that... plus why would the Xel'Naga be trieing to create a perfect race if they are the perfect race... common sense ppl

Soulshifter50

Reaction score
if the Xel Naga were the Protoss/Zerg hybrid then why were they called the Xel Naga? wouldn't they just call themselves the hybrids as we call ourselves humans? and not Xel Naga.