Saved game speed

gexecuter

Reaction score
so i was playing starcraft the other day when i noticed something was wrong, when i loaded a saved game it didn`t saved the speed at which i was playing it, so now everytime i load a saved game i have to change the speed to fast to properly play and its getting on my nerves, any idea of what it might be?.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think that's how they all work? You always have to set the speed to where you want it. No matter if you played at fastest you have to set it to fastest in the replay. I'm sure its standard because what if you wanted to watch it at a slow speed.....

Questions? Comments? Rep me, thank you. :) <3

gexecuter

Reaction score
I think that's how they all work? You always have to set the speed to where you want it. No matter if you played at fastest you have to set it to fastest in the replay. I'm sure its standard because what if you wanted to watch it at a slow speed.....

Questions? Comments? Rep me, thank you. :) <3
it don`t mean the replay , i mean when i save a game in single player and in custom games the speed option is not saved, so i always have to change the speed when i load the game to the fastest and its funny because i clearly remember i din`t have to before, i noticed first when i loaded a custom game i made recently.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its annoying but i don't think there anything you can do except do it manually :/ i think past patches made it that way.

gexecuter

Reaction score
its annoying but i don't think there anything you can do except do it manually :/ i think past patches made it that way.
crap....that sucks, i was hoping there was an ini file or something i could change to modify that but i think i am screwed, this is really annoying.

PS:i hate your sig

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh my bad Gex, I totally read it wrong. Anyways, yeah, Wing is right.