Satrcraft look?

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
you guys are right the 3d look from warcraft three looked kinda dumb but if they can give star craft 2 a 3d look without taking away the realistic look and making it look to cartoony ill take a 3d look but 2d would be just as good

S

sc2freak

i personaly think that sc2 should stay 2d. lotsa people have crapy computers which couldnt handle a 3d game. and besides, its original. warcraft 3 looks really stupid being 3d in my opinion

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3-d is the way of the future

i think now that our comps are so powerful that starcraft1's amazingly detailed graphic is like a nap to our radeon 9700z, soon to be nevada MX. So, to fully use our great 200gb harddrives in raid, we must want our all time favorite game(sc2) to deliver some amazing realism. I want to see every dent in the marine/medic's armor, hint*. So, it is the bigger the better.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizzard has already shown they are going with the bigger and juicer stuff. Such as how Warcraft II went to Warcraft III. Starcraft II WILL have 3D graphics, go ahead and debate what you want but you can't deny the truth. I have a comp that can't even run Warcraft III, yet I want to see Starcraft II in 3D. Just because we have slow computers, doesn't mean we have to hold everyone else back who has good computers does it? No, I say let them go forward and make Starcraft II take advantage of the best computers. We'll all get better computers in the future right? So stop whining, and have patience. As patience is a virtue.

FinalianX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
|No, I say let them go forward and make Starcraft II take advantage of the best computers. We'll all get better computers in the future right? | (quote)

This is what I am talking about. You commented when you said don't comment.

Terran Tiger

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well.
First of all SC2 will not be release for about the next 3 years and computer gamind and standards will be too high by that time. So i think they will definitely go for 3d and unfortunately it will require high graphics. but hey lets have faith in the game which we have loved and played like no other game.

FinalianX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh.. you are wrong StarCraft is not the game I loved most.
Nexus TK Kingdom of the Wind is.
Starcraft is right after it.

I am not sure about the time that SC2 will come out the time you said. Maybe it doesnt take that long. How about within 1 and a half year?

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello there you may remember me as the Blizzard employee investigating around this site. We at Blizzard have been working on SC2 but want to keep it quiet from the public. I will give you the information you want to know about it from my superiors such as our Vice President, Bill Roper. Please post your ideas under here.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ok if sc2 looks like wc3 it wouldnt have 200 limit! it would be like... 90 but it would look kool... maybe a little more 2d than wc3 so we at leaste have 150 anyway... yo scfan... i doubt ur from blizzard... but if you are no offence :)

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd expect that answer from you RPU-Rhett and I don't blame you there has been several frauds around here such as SilentAssasin and IceRavenstudios. But I swear to you that I am a new 19 year old employee at Blizzard Inc. and just out of internship. Bill Roper has given me some SC2 layouts so please any questions you have post and I will give you a detailed response.

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say make two versions of StarCraft II... one that is 3d, like WarCraft and one that is the normal, 2d graphics... but, this all IMO, so don't mess wid me...

Jedi

FinalianX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In the joining game section, they'd better make the menu automatically refresh every second, so I don't have to cancel and join again. You know what I mean.

:shoot :fencing :fencing :unlucky

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by Jedi
i say make two versions of StarCraft II... one that is 3d, like WarCraft and one that is the normal, 2d graphics... but, this all IMO, so don't mess wid me...

Jedi
I posted this exact thing on a different thread. Thanks for taking my idea.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am awaiting any questions still, I have several schematics asked me non-detailed questions such as races and food limits etc. Please post for any questions.