Saint's Requiem

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll be using one of Bam's characters... If he comes back and disapproves, I will change.

Name: Lunaster
Race: Archangel
Class: Destiny Weaver

Spells:
Celestial Sword
Celestial Host
Word of the Heavens

Ultimate:
Heavens Call: Lunaster calls down his bretheren from the heavens, who focus their powers on him. He will heal all allies before he attacks his enemies with a ferocious rage. It is advised that his allies stay out of his way...

Appearance: Tall, muscular, and very human like. His silver/gold wings mark him as a warrior of the Heavens. He wears a simple robe, and...oddly, carries a mirror, Destiny Bond. Destiny Bond cannot be removed from his person.

Weapon: He carries the Sword of the Lunabright when in the Angelic or Demonic realms.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Like I said, the first person to respond gets to pick their opponent. So in that post you could have decided who you wanted to fight. Now it goes to whoever posts next, which indeed could be you for all I know.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
ok...I pick Tacitus...bring it on bitch!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
BAM the Innactive >_< What kind of nickname is that?! In anycase, I'm watching, with ammusement, as two of my four most powerful characters created are being used... It should be interesting to see #3 and #4 (you can wager a guess if you dare ;) ) fair under the care of another. I have seen some...interesting mistakes, already -_- I'm nit-picky!

Lunaster: Though it is not in the Character Submission Thread, Lunaster does not bear Lunabright in the usual way. Lunabright exists as a "point of light" until he is gripped and "becomes" a sword. Destiny Bond is also the ultimate defensive personality. They work to protect Lunaster as the mirror, Destiny Bond, to create sheilds, armors, or shield-weapons (such as a bladed gauntlet). He also treats his two "weapons" as what they truely are -- lost souls. You might want to read a certain thread in the FanFiction area that contains a story about Lunaster.

Darz: Yeah...I've not seen anything yet XD He may be powerful, but he's got an arrogant streak the size of the US East Coast. Even when he's losing, he'll put up a show as if he's on the winning side...not that he'll lose easily :p

Yep! I'm not innactive; I merely don't allow you to know that I exists >_> <_< I'm doing more clean-up work, really.