Saint's Requiem

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
This is a different kind of Tourney, in this tourney you cannot use any character that you have created, only those that were created by others prior to this date. (9/10/04) They are to be used exactly as stated in the submit thread. Edita are NOT to be made.

Rules:

The Tourney will be judged by myself and Digital Elite. A Point system has been put into place. Wise actions and tactics gain you points, whereas blatant stupidity and lack of skill will lose you points.
No throwing opponent out of the arena
No Munching (see the upcoming sticky about it)
You cannot use dead Characters ((like my Trias or May))
Characters will be approved or disapproved, but most will likely be accepted.
If myself or Digital Elite should fight against one another, I will ask another to judge and inform them of the point system at that time.

Certain characters have restrictions on them because of their overall strength or story lines. An Example is Ryu Amerese and The Lady. Of course God Modding characters such as the one created by Speaker in that sticky are unusable.

Have fun or I will eat you, I'll have someone eat your children, and I'll have Darkblade eat your spleen.

To start off, I'll be taking Vesquire Nusradai, Archangel, honorary member of the family Nusradai.

As a Bonus, a 100 post count bonus will be added to the victor of the tourney.

1. Tacitus~Vesquire
2. Kuzmich~Raphael
3. Digital~Darz Amerese
4. Runexten~Lunaster

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Oh, before we go any further i'll note that you must at least have a certain understanding of the character's mindset or speech.

Also, the actual fights will be taking place in their own threads.

Now you do realize that you'll be taking Raphael as he is in the submit thread, right?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Yeah i do, how about we start tomorrow.[/glow]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Thats good, cause i am impared rigtht now, can't think straight. It will be hard getting 8 people.[/glow]

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Wait, what? I never volunteered for this! What's going on? WHy am I mentioned? Huh?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]He just assmued that you would. Calm down, have a coockie.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Yay cookie!

I might join... Just give me time to think up a character...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]You have to use someone elses character, you can't use your own. *cough* use igor *cough*[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hmph... D'arvit. So your going to be using the Final Warrior? Just be careful... don't overestimate his abilities... he ain't invincible.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Don't worry i won't. I know he is not invincible.[/glow]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Final, may I sugest one of my characters?

Kane (Deathclaw mage), Devenar (spider mage), Therdiana (human arcane archer), or Zypher (dragonoid spellcaster/electric dude.) are all good choices.

not that you have to pick any of them >.> <.<

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
NAME: Darz Amerese
RACE: Dragonoid
APPEARANCE: Black, spiked hair flaring red eyes. His right wrist and upper arm is covered with black scales where an injury scared over. Black Armor w/ Black Cape. His bare skin is seen under the armor. His sword is flaming red with a hilt bearing skulls and bones and his shield matches.
CLASS: Mage/Fighter Dragon
ABILITIES: With dragon heritage he is able to use all his magical mage skills while in armor. He is able to transform himself into a dragon. When in his dragon form, he doesn't gain his equipment bonuses (except for resistances). AC in dragon form is based on level and stats. He looses ALL physical attacks as dragon. They are replaced by breath, wing, and tail. Breath relates to the Dragonoids primary elemental affiliation (based on mage skills learned) or ground standing on. Resistances are based on primary element of Dragonoid.
ELEMENT: Unique to Dragons and Dragonoids. Dragonoids, however, chose their element by their mage skills. Darz has chosen the path of the black or "bane" dragon. This grants him resistance to all elements. He also is weak to white or "holy" dragons or spells. He, however, is immune and grants immunity to "undead effects" to everyone w/i a 30 ft radius.

STORY: Hearing that his brother went with an infamous trainer (infamous to evil being like Darz). He decided to draw him out. He went on a killing rampage. He destroyed village after village. He would leave nothing but fear and death in his wake. Anyone who dared come after him or to challenge him ended up dead. Even the most powerful of opponents fell to his awsome abilities. He looks for his brother to kill him and gain even further power. He, however, has heard of Ryu's attempt to gather allies to take him down. With this information, Darz waits for the day to come.

hehehe...Darz is here to whoop ass and take names! Hope BAM the inactive doesn't mind (although, after further examination of the submissions thread, I may choose someone else...)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Damn, i would rather use my char. Can we have one of those tournaments instead?[/glow]

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((haha, no way, this is much more fun...it makes it more of a challenge, because you aren't familiar with the character you are using.))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*kicks tacitus in the junk* "I like the brackets!" ((hahahaha))