Sailor Moon Fanfiction ~~Don't read if you won't be serious!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is a Sailor Moon fanfiction based on the Japanese version of the show (not the terrible DIC version). I also neglected to put a disclaimer into the actual work itself, so I will now.

Sailor Moon is copywriten material Takeuchi Naoko. I do not claim ownership of the characters contained herein except the ones created by me specifically for this fanfiction.

I write this in a "first person point of view". Don't ask why, you'll only become more confused.

I also noticed that it's kind of hard to read in *.txt format. It was originally in *.doc format.

Please, don't read this unless you are willing to give an intelligent discussion of pros and cons in my writing style (keep in mind this was originally written in Word). Also, don't post anything that goes against the rules...that goes without saying.

I'll also say this. I'm posting the first 6 parts. I'm working on 7, and I think it will continue to 10. Just a warning.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
badpunk12, please don't spam like that. This isn't the forum. Besides, I just checked before I read this. I'm pretty fast at responses.

FYI: Please don't respond again unless you're posting a review to my fanfics. All clan business should be handled in the Advertisement forum until further notice. <--And don't respond to that either, please.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's cool, it's kind of long. All together, on Word, it was about 18 pages a piece. So...108 pages total there.

H

Hot Action Cop

you sir have no life. lol j/k its good. For sailor moon. Long. Very long. Just finished part III. Read more when room stops twirling.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Is it good thus far? I think you're coming up on one of my favorite parts, too. And, yes, I have no life...(Biotech, RPR, Fanfictions, Original Works, Art...)

108 pages isn't bad...but I'm planning on nearly doubling that...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I finally finished:
Part VII

Refer to first post for disclaimer.

Later! I'm out!
~~BAM the DOC

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I have one thing to comment so far bam. don't worry is not a critique. just...U start saying about..nemesis, and galaxia, and what happend...starting ur story asuming all know these characters and know all the 4 seasons also. some1 that never got in contact with it..like you and I might find it a bit hard to follow or to understand.

I keep reading and let u know what I think ;).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, there are five seasons, SM, R, S, SS, and Stars. Yes, I did write assuming all this was known (Author's Notes). I decided to write this way because, well, I needed inspiration for my next series of FanFiction or anything else.

In any case, I like a somewhat...confusing writing style. It helps build some suspence, and you can reveal a lot of history through story succession.

(Oh, and I don't mind critiques ;))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I finally finished Part VIII.

SPOILER
I got stuck in the part about sacrifice
SPOILER

Well, how do you like it? I'd like some HONEST replies.