Running with this whole clan idea...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
In that scenario Icedevil should be Shaman. However, I am not as good at solo as some of you guys. Here was how I got the three wins I have:

First win: Guy was tower rushing, got morts/rifles to kill his wvyern tech.
Second win: Guy was noob, had hh and weak shaman by the time I got 2/2 knights and rifles
Third Win: Harassed him then he lagged out.

Also in that scenario, lets include people who don't play melee but do customs, congrats we got 10+ people. Plus, I saw Sakhuta playing a little more (NavySeal).

Or we could do it the old fashion way: FIGHT FOR IT!!!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
In that scenario Icedevil should be Shaman. However, I am not as good at solo as some of you guys. Here was how I got the three wins I have:

First win: Guy was tower rushing, got morts/rifles to kill his wvyern tech.
Second win: Guy was noob, had hh and weak shaman by the time I got 2/2 knights and rifles
Third Win: Harassed him then he lagged out.

Also in that scenario, lets include people who don't play melee but do customs, congrats we got 10+ people. Plus, I saw Sakhuta playing a little more (NavySeal).

Or we could do it the old fashion way: FIGHT FOR IT!!!!
Skills dont matter here, if you're going to make a clan for BF, logically mods shoudl be shamens, and staff should be chieftain.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok ok, Ntrik is right here. Lets make every mod shaman although we break the general thing in clans - proportion like 1:6 - if 3 shamans, then 18 and more grunts not many shamans and few grunts :) . As for me, I would like to be temp shaman and after a month or a little more i may be reduced to grunt. Look at the new management that will look different from the ordinary clans, i updated it.

I dont give a fkc Forged, the only thing i fear is not to be in Blizzard's sight only because im in a clan with a retard. I would respect you if you were a real hacker who breakes into protected servers not war3 newb cheater.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Alright all we need now is a time where we can all get on. I am on Sunday for awhile.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
My dad is going to be working in austin and my mom is in vegas so I have to babysit all day and all night on saturday, so I have nothing better to do. I can also load several accounts so if we don't quite have 10 I can give it a nudge.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I have just split this thread of all useless posts, no more discussion of Forged/Theroy's hacking.

Please stick to the discussion.

Forged said:
I can also load several accounts so if we don't quite have 10 I can give it a nudge.
Sounds like a plan, I can be on Saturday from about 10-11 AM until about 2:30 PST, and then I work 3:30 - 12:30 closing shift at work.

-Frank :cool:

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
tommarow i could hop on anytime after like 12. cause thats when i wake up. If you need the people. I dont really have an intrist in WC3 much any more. It just sliped away from me as most games do. It does however hold my slot as longest game played(3 Years). I dont know maybe if i start playing again with some tutalage i might get better and play more but not very darn likly

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok tell me when this 'meeting' to create the clan is going to be. And btw once again, i dont want to be shaman.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am online tommorow for most of the day in the afternoon.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Ok, what say about 11-12 PST, on Sunday 9/24. Is everyone ok with that?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Any sunday is fine with me. I have to work all day Saturday.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I ended up covering a friends shift, my work called me at about 10:30 and asked if I could work 1 - 10, so that's where I was, I had to leave here at 11:25, cuz I had to walk and it's a 45 min. walk. Sorry guys.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't play WC3 much anymore and I'm usually on west, but I'll help START the clan, aka having enough people to create the clan. Also, here's my views on clans after being in several...

- Whoever is Chieftain should be someone who is very ACTIVE. I don't mean maybe a month, but someone who can really dedicate his time to changing the MotD, managing members and organizing events. Skill has no basis here, it's ALL about attendance.

- Shaman are the people ALMOST or just as active as the Chieftain and people that the Chieftain can trust to get crap done.

So those are my two cents.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am sure the clan will happen whenever that shit tourney will happen.

Magikarp

Reaction score
I'm willing to participate as a lower member. I have very little experience in WCIII, although I do own a copy of The Frozen Throne. So, if this is going to go through, I wouldn't mind joining up. I'm free on the weekends, Saturday and Sunday.

You'll guys have to give me pointers though =P.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
After attempting this like 5 times, this clan idea won't work. There is no way in hell 10 of us are gonna be online at once, until like Christmas or something.

Static said:
I am sure the clan will happen whenever that shit tourney will happen.
Did someone take into consideration school?