Running with this whole clan idea...

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Ok, this time, if we're really going to start a clan, we need some organisation. So first, we need to gather at least nine people. Here's our list of potential members:

Okamizu_sama
Bg.Sorcerer
Quik.Silver[2k]
IceDevil9
Dream_Walker
Icedragon
Panitude
-||- FartinBlood

Now, before we gripe about who gets what, we'll call a vote on them, but that can wait, for now let's just see who's interested. This is on US East, by the way. If you're interested, please tell us your account name and what time will be best to meet for you, so we can get everyone together at one specific time. Thank you.

Oh, and we'll all meet in op battleforums.

-Frank :cool:

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember the time when Pan was staff member here. He was not just staff member but very active good UD player who would kick my ass at those times in 1v1 and was shaman of the forums. Kaldaris was nothing special just mod of one of these sections and in fact the shams were mods no matter their skill. I offer Pan to be one of the shams again and Theroy too if he would keep the clan, and quiksilver lvl 33-he has no clan and that would fit perfectly. :)

As for me, I dont insist to be sham although im lvl 27-28 solo Northrend (tt bg net /latest stats...) as i may not be as active in Azeroth as you. I just want to be :grunt and not peon :)
But hey i will play from time to time Azeroth just not to be from the least active. I made 10 wins in a row but i couldnt on this acca sry :(- anyway my real acca in Azeroth Bg.Sorcerer is for the clan.

My offers fpr clan name (short) BFs, old was xBFx, WCBF .... nvm you think

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will join up.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
just make it as in mods get shamen spots.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Then who scores Tauren Chieftan?

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
The cheiftan goes to whoever starts the clan, so probably me.

Pan doesn't want Shaman, I asked him, but Hellwolf, MS, and N_ if he wants one will get it. quick and Dream walker too. I'm only lvl 10 solo.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just offering:

Shams: Hellwolf, quiksilver, N_ (and / or) Theroy. Should it have 6+ shamans XD ?

Bg.Sorcerer
Pan

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
You and Pan will definatley be grunterised. I'd give you Sham too if you wanted it.

The sham's will probably be, Hellwolf, quik, N_, and Theory. Forged too if he wants in.

So here's what we got

Cheiftan: IceDevil9
Shams: Hellwolf, quik, N_, and (Maybe) Theroy and (Maybe) Forged
Grunts: Pan, MS, Static

Thats gives us six guys for sure, possibly eight.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
What does a grunt do? It sounds intresting.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
As long as your a grunt yours stats count towards the clan, otherwise they don't, I'll put you up there as one.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never give shaman spot to a noob war3 hacker like Forged. Not even Theroy. Dont even make them peons or the clan will be banned. Just imagine every member to be banned just because he is in the clan and even though he doenst use hack programs. Their cd-keys and stupid hacker progs must be banned soon. Do you know the story that a wolf changes his skin but his character -never. Theroy and Forged are stupid hack abusers and 4ever it seems. Clan without Theroy and Forged.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I will exercise extreme caution around them, and I beleive you are right though MS, although you were a bit harsh to them about it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems we will have changes, I would like to be shaman. Let me show you good management for some:

Out of the clan: Forged. Other members will be peon and grunts like every other clan member.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Theroy has stopped hacking, Forged likes to give people hacks all the time even though we tell hoim not to. As for our custom friends, I can get Icedragon and Dream_walker to join :).

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
It seems we will have changes, I would like to be shaman. Let me show you good management for some:

IceDevil9
Bg.Sorcerer
Quik.Silver[2k]
Okamizu_sama
Ntrik_ (if he wants)
Panitude
Theroy - still hacker

Out of the clan: Forged. Other members will be peon and grunts like every other clan member.
I Need to be a grunt. It is on a malectular level and I need it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think hellwolf should start the clan mainly because he is staff member...

but meh, w/e floats your boats. Im not joining the clan btw.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Hellwolf can be Cheiftan if he wants, as long as he can keep it all organised. I just pout myself there because I know I could keep it organised.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
Im not joining the clan btw.
What are ya, some kind of fairy.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Forged said:
Easy $50 a month...

On that note no one has told me to stop doing it, and theroy helps run the site too.
yeye nobody would care about your site, i dont even know it but the clan may be independent from bfs site so you will have to be out of it. No matter if you are senior mod or whatever. If Forged is in the clan, i won't be because i dont want to have anything to do with such. I told you what may happen to the whole clan.

And btw Icedevil, you can add my whole thing with shams and grunts in your first post. Ok i update it every time so you will see Hellwolf as a chieftain. But the fact that Icedevil is a mod , we shouldnt thinks so about sham. If you wish though...

Okamizu_sama
Bg.Sorcerer
Quik.Silver[2k]
IceDevil9
Dream_Walker
Icedragon
Panitude
FartinBlood
-||- Theroy

Forged will take the toilet licker spot