Rune Hunting

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
yes, a much more productive and fun way to get high runes is hell cows and hell chaos.. the only problem with that is, though a lot of runes drop, they usually aren't high (WOW I can't believe you got zod from chaos that's awesome) and even with pickit im almost never the first one to them (everyone has pickit nowadays).

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
only problem with your "nithakalak theory" is that if you kill him, you cant do pindle (ie. the red portal is gone) so you gotta get the wp... i was done and killed my nithakalak in hell so i cant pindle, but if nith gives good runes then maybe i will try a few and see.
That isn't true, even if you kill nithakalak, you have to talk to anya for the portal to disappear :tnt

Reaction score
i dont have pikit and i still got em, but then again, i was usin my spear zon, **** she pwned. weapon was so damn hard to find though, omfg, if everyone was usin spearzons itd be worth alot

i'll make a guide for spearzons based on the one i made, took a few trys to get her perfected though, about 3-5 or somethin like that

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, a lot of people in a game almost always makes forge better for sure. I always save my nm forge for when a lot of my friends are on and im level 80+, then I ask them to all come in my game really quick, I do nm forge, it's ALWAYS pul or um when I do that. always.