"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
So I wake up to play WoW and i get this message:

"Runtime Error"

"Program C:\Users\Jimi\Desktop\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe"

R6002
-floating point support not loaded

what happen :(

Note: Posted it here, tech support, and my realms forum, trying to get a rapid response

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
C Run-Time Error R6002:

floating-point support not loaded
The necessary floating-point library was not linked.
Possible causes
The program was compiled or linked with an option, such as /FPi87, that requires a coprocessor, but the program was run on a machine that did not have a coprocessor installed.
A format string for a printf or scanf function contained a floating-point format specification and the program did not contain any floating-point values or variables.
The compiler minimizes a program's size by loading floating-point support only when necessary. The compiler cannot detect floating-point format specifications in format strings, so it does not load the necessary floating-point routines.
Use a floating-point argument to correspond to the floating-point format specification, or perform a floating-point assignment elsewhere in the program. This causes floating-point support to be loaded.
In a mixed-language program, a C library was specified before a FORTRAN library when the program was linked. Relink and specify the C library last.
Dunno if that helps. Try re-installing

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
there was someone on my forum who helped alot more than a GM, go figure eh, i ran a virus scan..... 6 times now? and god dammn is it slow, 5 hours for a scan, less than..... 250,000 files or so.....

so i did what they said, and still same god damn error......

someone said even ahve reformatting their computer, it didnt get off it, nor when they uninstalled and reinstalled wow

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

:-/, sad face

now it is working (repair)... weird....

there were several threads about this in tech support, most people reformatted, restarted, and reinstalled, they still had it.... thats like a day wasted, since wow takes like 2 hours to install