Rules will now be followed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, sounded like a ban threat..which, I would think would be fairly stupid. The #2 thing bf needs to learn how to do is lighten up. #1 would be actually make bf interestng. Seems we've failed to do either.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Hmm, sounded like a ban threat..which, I would think would be fairly stupid. The #2 thing bf needs to learn how to do is lighten up. #1 would be actually make bf interestng. Seems we've failed to do either.
Nah it wasn't a ban threat. If I was, I would have been more literal with that. I would have been like "I would just ban you all because you quite frankly are people who dont care anymore." Although you do have a point, BF does need to get interesting to stay on the net. But how can we if there aren't people in the member base that are just going to be complete "jerks" and use the forum as thier playground? Donny and I think this.

So far for development, Mike has an idea for a music thread, a comic thread, and a DC vs Marvel Wc3 map. I think those WILL help. And if I had the power to add these sections (which Alas I don't), then I would gladly do it. Hell, I could even let Mike staff em both if thats what the public wanted. Which its OBVIOUS what they want.

Laharl has an idea working. But he doesnt have his R/D team with him to help him out at the moment. I am talking to him about it as I post here. I do admit he needs some restraint in his Card handouts. But once his crew gets together to finally do some real work, he will probably shift his time towards that instead. Starting a section that has very few fans with nothing is difficult. Not like Mike's two ideas (except maybe the Comic section). If you guys can help him gather affiliates for his section, he can lighten his touch on the outside public.

If you guys had a section idea, all you have to do is post it. Donny will think about it when he can, and do it. That's all.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I hope Laharl's idea involves cutting off his limbs and then rolling down a flight of stairs. This isn't a flame, I think this sounds like a great idea for the forums, that's all!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's not a flame, its trolling.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Oh. Does that mean I get a staff position like J'kar or it because I'm not your friend that i'll be punish for it??

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Oh. Does that mean I get a staff position like J'kar or it because I'm not your friend that i'll be punish for it??
Jkar was made staff long before I really got to know him better.

I do admit though, that was a bad idea me posting that without considering what J'kar was doing or saying. Until he told me up front.

If I let you be mod, the thing is you need to have SOME cooperation with me at least. The people who hate me dont have this. The people who do like me have this. Plain and simple.

In your case, you could. The only problem you had before this crap started was you didnt like how I took things seriously (which I do admit, is a problem but its me).

I think I am gonna have to make a Walls of Text post sometime soon probably talking about what has been going on this forum for the past 2 weeks. To help shed some light from what I have seen.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
chris is admitting he did something wrong 4 once o my god

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The point is you don't promote people who break rules. Fagharl and Jafar both did/do.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
The point is you don't promote people who break rules. Fagharl and Jafar both did/do.
Especially to people who openly admit that they hate the forum and can't wait for it to reach its end.

Reaction score
Both you and eric had your chances to do what you saw fit on the forums. Never, ever again should either of you ever speak on "what should happen to the forums" or anything in that category. You had your chance, now roll over and die.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude you've been modded, demodded, banned..so stfu. You have no room to talk about anything either, yet you do day in and day out. Shut your face first, then I'll proceed to follow.

And when I said "we" I was referring to myself.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Maybe so, but usually most people who do so stop thier actions before they get this power. And as I have said counltess times before, we can easily revoke any permissions said person have if we see problems. But usually you shouldnt fight back in sections it is not allowed, like CC. You should do waht Eric did instead in his Eric pic thread, just report a staff member being rude. If we get too many of these, then we will know there is a problem. But they need to be viable excuses AND they cant be the aftermath of trolling.

Jesus said:
Both you and eric had your chances to do what you saw fit on the forums. Never, ever again should either of you ever speak on "what should happen to the forums" or anything in that category. You had your chance, now roll over and die.
Maybe so, but they were past admins. And something I need to take into consideration is how the past handled and what was thier downfalls. Even if its from people who despise me the most.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Rap to the death I'm dangerous
MC stepping up get laid to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.