Rules will now be followed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
What can you do that is new?

Just let everyone be who they are and treat every section like the Asylum?

Nice try, but there are other forums for that.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Lets just hope that something new isn't what I just brought up :(.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And if I am not mistaken, Jimbo is one flame offense away from ban.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
it is hard to trust u lying admins after this whole larahl only being in charge of dnd but warning people in chit chat and making rules about general gaming

ChrisH36

Reaction score
We gave him infraction permissions because the state of the rulebreakers is a little problematic. If he was global mod, he could easily manipulate the posts that rulebreakers create with ease. Plus, a few people would be extremely pissed off at us for doing so, because of what happened last time Laharl had a state of power.

If we were lying, we could have easily said. Alright everyone, "flame and troll everywhere and act like yourselves", then we all of a sudden dish out the red cards as a "trap" to flush out the rulebreakers of this forum like rats on cheese. We can't do that for obvious reasons.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
nope u completely blind sited the whole memberbase of battleforums u need to be punished

L

Laharl

Actually, chris pointed out quite clearly at one point that I had been given permission to hand out infractions for rule breaking.

He never once said otherwise past that point.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i cannot believe this it makes me sick time has taken a toll of u look at the lines cracked around ur face

ChrisH36

Reaction score
nope u completely blind sited the whole memberbase of battleforums u need to be punished
How? Because me and Kinkarso reached an agreement that we needed his services for more "necessary" things. That we should have said "Hey guys, we let back a D/D mod, who couldnt be trusted by anyone except for those in staff right now. And we didn't take into consideration actions BOTH BFH AND EX-STAFF DID (Confess ex-staff and admins, you had some play along with BFH in that incident). "

But BFH was allowed his D/D section because Kinkarso WANTED it to happen for some time. He just needs to organize the time to prepare it. I enabled him infractions in case people in his section were busting the rules. But after awhile, he was just as active as I am. So me and Donny gave him authority to use this system JUSTLY outside his section.

Face it, the only people who SHOULD be worried about this are rulebreakers. So far, the only thing you have done bad since coming back is nothing.

If the forum blows to pieces, it blows to pieces. Like human life, death is bound to happen someday. Whether by the "sword" (an action, or sickness) or the slow decay of time (blizzard's popularity drops). Just we feel that rulebreakers maybe making it worse.

As I told you on MSN, if people that everyone loved and admired were staff/admin, then things MAY break into shambles. Or worse: What if they become the Nazis you think of us today? In either scenario, we would be considered the "lesser of two evils".

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
nope they would do a good job and make bf active again not scare members away like ur doing with laralh

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If some fingers need to be cut off to save the hand, then we are willing to take that risk. And if Laharl does problems that are becoming too apparent, we can easily revoke his permissions, and make him just manage his section until either it dies, he quits or he realizes the errors he has done. Nobody seems to see it that way.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
This message was hidden because Chris is on your ignore list.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
This message was hidden because Chris is on your ignore list.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
This message was hidden because Chris is on your ignore list. (I just want to belong :()

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know you do. So I guess apparently 3 of you made up your minds then.

Jenny I can understand, after I was unfair to her a bit. Probably same with Eric.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Made up our minds on what?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he's threatening us. Intimidation isn't his strong suite....I never really feared autistic kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.