RPR Vet Nerdfest

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Wow, what is this? My 4th or 5th time supposivly returning? This may possibly be my time to stay, In my new shop at school, I have free access to the internet, and as you can see, i can get on battleforums. I will be on here more and more, and hopefully, rise again to the status of moderator. TekBlade is here to stay this time, i promise.

I read my latest megaman thread a few moments ago, and i was very upset at the lack of interest of it. I advise everyone, if i try again, to please join, it is defiantely worth it, as some of the BF RPR veterans remember the first fall of Sigma that i had brought them through, it contained such likes as the two mods Tacitus and Bamthedoc, DarkBlade, KittyKittie, myself, and the likes of another which i forget his name (sorry, its been a while.)

Im very happy to retrun, and id like to point out that I will be broadening my horizons here, as i would like to explore what the counterstrike forums have to offer, but the RPR will always be my home..

This ex-mod will NEVER suck, and will NEVER go to the void, no locky locky for me :dance

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just to tell you, Kitty may kill Dark long before we start the RP... Hmm? THAT'S IT!! Tek's idea passes ^_^

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
>< stop leaving and goine :( meak uo mind wing gets lost fast :(

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OMG it's Tek! *tackle-glomps Tek* XD

Yesss...RP! But no Megaman, please. I have no clue about anything in the megaman universe. ._. Gomen-nasai...

But yay! Killing! That is if my charrie gets groped again...and it doesn't matter which charrie it is. ._. I'm willing to take a stab at it :p (Yes, that is SO a pun.)

Hmmm...I have an idea as well...

For a while, I've been wanting to create an RP world, and make it actually available, but there's no hosting, and it's difficult to gather information all by yourself...could make it a shared effort and create an actual world? And make it a subforum here? Or something?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
>_>
<_<
>_<

Kitty...I'm working on a proposal such as that. I'm thinking the RPR becomes two or three "realms" for us. The first realm is the RPR as it is now. People make and create non-sustained realms, quests that have no real bearing. The second, and possibly third, realm are "raw story" realms where characters interact and do their own thing, even creating a life for themselves. I wanted one of the "extra" realms to be the "story modding" for the RPG-Hack, specifically Elemental Seed story arcs.

Hmm? You guys care to help me make the proposal ^_^ I'll present it and argue it for us all!

Kitty

Reaction score
That'd be great =D

I was thinking of creating a world where all of the characters ever submitted into RPR could fit without being...unnatural, I suppose? We could gather information, races, get help from people...maybe develop a system, but I have always found the more loose style of role-playing more appealing. I've got a possible story/history behind the world in mind.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
That sound slike a great idea!!!! I would love to mod again here, it was so fun haha. Its nice to see KittyKittie again as well, =p *tackle glomps you back* XP

so yeah, veteran RPers only sound good? ill make it sometime in the near future, so far its just us, Tacitus, Wing, Darkblade, Kittie, Bam, and Myself.......i cant wait.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Stardragon said:
COUNTER-STRIKE?! I wish everyone would wake up one day and realize how much that game sucks :/
Grats, your intelligence has been lowerd dramaticly, anyways.. no1 likes *im back threads thus is because NO ONE really cares. if you back, yoru back, if you leave, you leave. Grats, and GG :wavey

Kitty

Reaction score
Dear god Akule, you're dramatic enough to supply the drama for 6 soap operas. :O

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*wing rofl* Good one

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When Kitty kills you in ways unimaginable since DarkBlade...I will sit back and eat popcorn.