RP-PvP Servers out!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Not that any of you would join them, but I am with my friend.

RP-PvP Realms Released! - Caydiem on 9/13/05
"Salutations! I, Bokkle, humble tinker and Gnomeregan exile, have come to you with wondrous news! My fellow lovers of lore and spinners of stories, we need wait no longer to find a new home; the path is open to a grand new experience not yet seen in Azeroth! Come, my friends, and rejoice! Let us celebr-eeeeerk!" The troll set his spear aside and looked down upon the tiny, prone body. "Heh. Dat gnome be chattin' so loud, he not see us comin'."
"Heh." A cold smirk came to the Orc's scarred face. "The little chatterbox forgot to watch his back. No magic protects the foolish in these lands. Be on your guard -- enemies could be anywhere!"

The RP-PvP realms are live and available for play! Are you a loremonger seeking gameplay with a little more bite? Look no further! Join Emerald Dream or Maelstrom and defend the realm against your enemies!

If you're not a role player and are still looking for a good home for PvP action, we suggest Gurubashi and Smolderthorn. Charge into the fray and battle; make your mark on Azeroth!
Along with the two listed there is also one called "Twisting Nether". That's the one I'm playing on. My character will be "Adysmara". If you join that is. ;)

Edit:

Alliance.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Alliance. Night Elf Druid. ^_^;

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
twisting nether eh?

ill play with you guys this weekend.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Sweet! MORE PEOPLE JOIN GOGOGO

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Well sorry for wanting to take a break from my main characters who happen to be alliance. Plus chances are i will only play if a certain number of people i know also choose to participate, and even then i'd probably put in 3 hours a week into that character.

Pie

Reaction score
play horde sam, and we'll talk over comms

so if we meet any assholes, you can beat them up.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Pie said:
play horde sam, and we'll talk over comms

so if we meet any assholes, you can beat them up.
I'd like that, i'll be talking to my guild and see if there is any interest. I'm sure that Khull is, as he has been talking about something similar for a while. Pity i cannot get in touch with Kaldaris :-/

If we do decide to make horde alts, would my guild be allowed to use your guild's teamspeak/ventrilo or would we have to stick to our own. I see no problem in inviting just you or a friend but if there is more than 3 or 4 then i don't think we can as we share our ventrilo with another guild (actually they share theirs).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsara said:
I'd like that, i'll be talking to my guild and see if there is any interest. I'm sure that Khull is, as he has been talking about something similar for a while. Pity i cannot get in touch with Kaldaris :-/

If we do decide to make horde alts, would my guild be allowed to use your guild's teamspeak/ventrilo or would we have to stick to our own. I see no problem in inviting just you or a friend but if there is more than 3 or 4 then i don't think we can as we share our ventrilo with another guild (actually they share theirs).
Im going for NE hunter, come to alliance sir.

Shando - NE hunter.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Count me in, lvl ?? Gnome Warrior, Edd just wants to kill you while your in ashenvale :p

Lets make a guild shall we? I wouldent mind putting up the cost of creating one, what would we name it?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
iBrandon said:
Count me in, lvl ?? Gnome Warrior, Edd just wants to kill you while your in ashenvale :p

Lets make a guild shall we? I wouldent mind putting up the cost of creating one, what would we name it?
Im joining Viz's guild.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Viz already has a guild? WTF send invite meh = Adios ( hopefully when i make my char it isent tooken. )

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Our guild isn't quite up yet. I've only got 2 signatures including one of my RL friends on the charter. I still have 2 more RL friends to sign, plus Brandon and Mike. Once I get all the signatures made we'll be all set. :D

My character currently:

Adysmara
Female Night Elf
Druid
Level: 9 (almost 10)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Comrade, lvl 8 Warrior ( almost 9 )

Gnome Warrior :hxc

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Get your stupid gnome ass to Darnasses so you can sign my charter. :(

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I rolled a night elf rogue on twisting nether because I just love people hating me ;) female to boot. PST Lollerblades. I played for about 45 minutes earlier but logged off at level 7 and can't get back on beacuse rp-pvp killed blizzard :(

Pie

Reaction score
i havent made a char yet.. anyone going horde?