Rom Discussion Thread

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Hmmm... I remember this one site I went too where I got F ZEro and Quest 64, but I never really saved it onto my favorites.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I will when I manage to recover teh site across from 10000 other results that say things like VOTE FOR ME!!!

I do however have both versions of Bomberman and I have gotten all 120 cards in the first one and defeated Sirius in the final battle.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I had it at one point, then I had to reformat my harddrive. All I recovered was Quest 64, Ogre Battle 64 (has background bugs), Mischief Makers (controller troubles), Bomberman 64 (crashes rarely), and Second ATtack (Controls I/O freezes sometimes).

The brackets are the issues with the game. I believe one guy told me a Video Codec I can use with Ogre Battle to correct the background issues.

I also have FZeroX and I am trying to figure what options I turned on and off to correct the flashing background and the black car crap.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Heh, well I will search for a site to the ROM, I will PM you if anything comes up.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
while, u guys r at it u should dl goldeneye, cus apparently it was developed by rare, and wont be on the revolution for dl. which sucks...

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Right now, I'm bouncing between Perfect Dark and Goldeneye to get my FPS fix. Goldeneye won't load some of the graphics, and PD crashes sometimes, but it's all good I suppose.

You want Super Mario 64? I got a working one, unless someone already gave it too ya.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Perfect Dark has very steep requirements in both Video Card and CPU, also there have been some known issues. Look at Bomberman 64, it works but it crashes every once in awhile, plus the transititions don't work.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I have a 512MB Video card and duel CPU's.

Maybe I can handle it.

*maybe*

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The game that burns the most in problems to me is Ogre Battle 64. Its good an all, but sometimes the backgrounds screw up, there was a codec for the video that fixed this problem.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, if you do: The game works fine, but the only con is that the text cannot be force filtered and as I said: The backgrounds go black sometimes, these are in battle screens, not on the world map or anything liek that.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Hmm, I need to stop torrenting music and download more games.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Good thing you don't use the slow as hell Limewire.