Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's fun so far.. The prices of copper/leather are so inflated.. I'll have 100+ gold by 40 easy.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I'm going to find you and kill you. Spending all day hunting allies instead of grinding > you.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ROLL SC AUSTIN LOL

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya, I don't blame you for rerolling onto a different BF server. Now that everyone is pretty much gone from Hakkar I'm resorting to making friends with people I don't know. Luckily, I made a friend with someone that has 3 70's and one of which is a 70 warlock in an SSC/Eye guild. Oh, and Cort's brother has been hooking me up with mats for my dreadsteed quest..

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Ya, I don't blame you for rerolling onto a different BF server. Now that everyone is pretty much gone from Hakkar I'm resorting to making friends with people I don't know. Luckily, I made a friend with someone that has 3 70's and one of which is a 70 warlock in an SSC/Eye guild. Oh, and Cort's brother has been hooking me up with mats for my dreadsteed quest..
Sucks that all the people who are leaving aren't selling their characters, I'd probably buy any one of them. =(

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My priest is 17 now.. going up fast =/

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Sucks that all the people who are leaving aren't selling their characters, I'd probably buy any one of them. =(
Well i've decided not to throw it all away. I still like WoW, i just don't have the time to raid, even though being a fury warrior in raids is so much fun. I raid for like an hour a week if the guild needs me, other than that i just afk in Shatt.

I really want another acct (But i dont want to pay for it) to reroll alliance on Hakkar, but that's not gonna happen.

And yes, i guess this post means i'm back. I can't stay away from this place, haha.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i've decided not to throw it all away. I still like WoW, i just don't have the time to raid, even though being a fury warrior in raids is so much fun. I raid for like an hour a week if the guild needs me, other than that i just afk in Shatt.

I really want another acct (But i dont want to pay for it) to reroll alliance on Hakkar, but that's not gonna happen.

And yes, i guess this post means i'm back. I can't stay away from this place, haha.

ROLL ALLIANCE ON SC LAWLOL?

yeah?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Renzo, when you WEREN'T casualing you were rarely on. None of you guys were, haha. Boggles the mind..-_-

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok wtf if I come back in the fall and you guys have quit hakkar I swear to ****ing god someones gonna get shot

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can always level your priest in sc!!1

And yeah I'm also getting a little tired of Horde. Maybe it's because of all the belfs running around :smashtard:

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ROLL SC LOL

do it :(

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have too many friends on Hakkar to leave that server (Both Horde and Alliance). I love and hate it too much :(