Not open for further replies.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CptJackSparrow
Mine are:

Juliana_The0ry@US-WEST ( the 0 = zero )
J1mmyEatWorld@US-West (the i = 1 )

I usually use Juliana Theory because I only stick to one account no matter how terrible it is. Reord doesn't mean much to me. People being worried all the time about their record is overrated.

"Oh look at me ... im 100-5. I am l33t. No one can beat me"
To me that just looks so pig headed. Its sad because people like that actually exist.

~*Mitch*~
Lol, ya. I usually start a "fake" account just to get good on though. With both FT and ROC I did. Then later (when I got better) I used a different account.

azzdingo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
azzdingo[baol]
lordaron/lorderon/lordaeran/lordaeron/whatever the hell it is.
i need TFT. wait let me rephrase that. i need TFT cd-key (bnet compatible of course)

i used to share a fake account with 6 friends. hell you can have the name and password. last time i checked it was like 150 wins and maybe 300 something losses.

name: mesux
pass: mesuxo

i dunno if its still there since i havent used it in a long time and the 3 month thing might have executed it

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DUDE! summit. That signature is awesome. I love that movie and im an inspiring hacker myself. Although after seeing AntiTrust, I got a lil scared. So i've kept myself scarce. Anyway. More power to ya bro. To those who havn't seen Anti Trust, you better see it because that movie is awesome. Especially for us computer geeks =p

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RoC: iBEATu@azteroth
eSc0 (0=zero)

i also have the same name in west and euro server and all i need now is TFT :(

p.s. the anti trust movie is good but im not a hacker so i dont know much about that stuff :/

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh I see. Its quite facinating the different things you can do. Like hack into someones computer and make their cd-rom drive open and close. My friend has this thing where you open his info for AIM and click on a site that says like his favorite site or whatever. When you click it, it gives the IP number to the guy that had the link. Then he can access your computer and everything inside. He did it to my other friend and opened and closed his CD-ROM drive when he was playing a game. LOL sooo funny. I laughed.

~*Mitch*~

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
antitrust was awful! teddy woo got the hell beaten out of him 30 minutes into the movie. he was the coolest character there!

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warcrief
gateway east

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was just messing bro. Don't take everything you see on the internet so seriously. Gosh =p. I don't even know you. So I can't make a judgement on someone that I don't know. Right??? Now do you see the humor in it all. The jokes on me.

~*Mitch*~

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TFT: SephirothX89@Azeroth (newb looking for NE/UD help)

blackthyra

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TFT : BlackThyra @ Lordaeron (2nd choice)
@ Azeroth (1st choice, always here!)
@ Kalimdoor (rarely)
@ Northend (sometimes)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well i got ft...but don't have an account name yet for bnet...it will most likely be Shandys-SRage, which is also my east account on roc.

well that was is a funny one as i played 90% AT..and I would like it to keep it that way :p...miss my at partner although.

I play NE and orc pretty well..so who needs hints...buzz in when u see me online. I play ud also..not too bad..but not very often...humans..they kill me with the farm crappy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.