Rising of the slaves.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((Well, I will go with something.))
Balthizar gets a little frustrated at Vadriel's comment. Balthizar decides to try to comprimise, so he says,"Well, we should at least scout and see what we are up against, even with our powers combined, I wouldn't expect us to be a match for those big fellas. So, what do you think?"

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Vadriel only smiled and waggled his finger at the human.

"Ahhh, and that outlook will be your undoing, my weak little comrade. It is not strength that decides a battle, but skill...and nobody is greater than I when it comes to using what one has at his disposal.

Yes, for now we shall scout. But rest assured, should we mount an assault, we will rise victorious. It can be no other way."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Nopes, strength is raw power. Skill is how well you know how to USE that raw power...ingenuity and creativity in battle. And nobody beats Vad at knowing what he can do with what he's got. =P))

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Name: Mxyzptlk (pronounced Miks-yez-pit-lik)
Class: Unknown
Race: Imp from the 5th dimension.
Weapon: Doesn't require one.
Abilities: Being from the 5th dimension, none of the worldly 3rd dimension rules apply to him. His power is boundless and the only thing that will limit him is his imagination.

Mxy appears in a flash of light.

Mmmmmmmm...what do we have here? Some form of overpowered demon by the name of...Vadriel is it? Well well well, we can't have none of that. It just ruins the fun! Have no fear, Mxyzptlk is here!

Mxy turns a cold stare at Vadriel, and with but an utterance of a word, transmutes him into a normal human with slightly augmented strength.

My my my, that must feel hurtful, yes? Ahh, and what of your sword, Frozenfang? You shan't be able to use it much now, without your powers!

Mxyzptlk starts laughing hysterically, and vanishes in a cloud of smoke, transporting whats left of the uprising to a plane of existance they'ver never known. There is little air, and it feels rather damp all around them, the ground is but shadows and there is emptyness in every direction they look.

An omnious voice is herad through the air, similar to Mxyzptlk only in a much lower tone

Now, humans. Fight to your death.

Suddenly, from out of no where, a being of the lowest circles of Mxyzptlk's hell appears. Summoned by the great imp himself, this Toorq stand ready to battle. Armed to the teeth with swords and daggers, wearing what can only be described as a ceremonial battle armor, this nine foot tall brute looks more than hungry. And he's not too pleased that he was summoned from the fondness of his home.

Have fun, heroes.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Oh, so you can just choose to ignore when someone comes in here and does their thing? Fool creators, ignorance will get you no where

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((You may join in but I am really getting sort of weary of overpowered characters - can't you take something a little more lesser-powered?

If you want to join in, read the previous pages to get the gist of the issue and be active.))*

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I have a gist of the issues, the biggest issue is how overpowered JKars character is, which I'm dealing with right now.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Powerful he is, but so is everyone else in this damn RPG. It's like it turned into the supreme deity slagfest in here.))

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Which is exactly why I'm here to fix things.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((By making an even more powerful creature?

Perhaps all of us need to sit back and nerf our characters a bit. I think mine is weak enough - only able to summon powerful bear-like things that are not invincible and the ability to control people whom he can sense at a serious cost to his own strength - that's what you get for being in full control.))*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((And all I ever meant for Vadriel to be was a powerful ice/fire/darkness mage. I had to step up what he can do when more and more powerful shit started coming up. I mean, seriously...what do you want Vadriel to do when you announce the approach of guys that can just "snap, you have no powers"? And then you're all, OMG look, we've got these big Unspoken-Ofs that can demolish everything! They're way more powerful than you, Vadriel! I have to keep embellishing on him just to keep up! ****, guys...we should be up against some damn guards and mutant prisoners, not ****ing worldeating deities...I tailored my character to be good at taking down humans, with the demonic twist that I tend to like in my characters.

Then, playing along with Vadriel's personality, I let a little bit of intercharacter animosity be integrated, and all of a sudden it's a power contest. For crying out loud, I wasn't planning on having Vadriel be a ****ing evil overlord god of the RP.))

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((Alright, alright, alright...

I created the unspoken-ofs because of your character... There doesn't seem anything it can't do!))*

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
This is why I shifted you to a dimension of my own, to face my own creation. Should you find a way to slay him, a portion of your powers will be restored.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((Which is one thing I cannot accept. Such a big plot shift should be discussed first. Especially as the thread creator might not want to take that angle.))*

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The thread creator hasn't posted in a long time. Just to let you know

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((And you haven't been in this RPG for a long time, either. Otherwise anyone could join in and instantly switch the plot around, which could upset the current RPG members who have been going on for a while on the previous plot.))*