Rise of Destruction

Fluffyshippo91

Member!
Reaction score
It is now the year 3042, where futuristic things exists. Air ships, flying through space faster, and not to mention other creatures living among the humans. Just then, the government started to screw things up....badly. They demanded their scientists to create a new creature, something powerful, mixed with different blood from different creatures from the universe to make one ultimate killing machine. The scientists over did the experiment, and now the creature is reproducing oneself to create more of its kind. Now it is up to a group of soldiers to rise and destroy these creatures of hell, or be destroyed by them.
~~~~~~~~

Name: Serin McKee

Parents: Isabelle and Austin McKee

Race: Human

Likes: Serin enjoys eating Pocky, read, go on adventures, and enjoys seeing new things in life.

Dislikes: She dislikes rude people

Personality: Cheerful, hyper, kind

Appearance: Serin is 5'2, has brown eyes, and black short hair. She likes to wear comfortable clothing that she can move easily around in. Most of the times she wears a navy blue tee-shirt, black sweat pants, and whiet sneakers.

Expertise: She expertise in handling guns or any size or shape.

Bio: N/A
((Bleh..... I know I know... it's crappy...))

Races:

Humans: they're not anthro, robotic, nor is an alien, just... human... (is needing better descriptions... -.-)

Anthros: They're like animals but they are also human

Mutants: Hard to kill, but they are not very knowledgeable in the head. They have a different mix of dna, and is not like the humans, anthros and of course andriods.

Andriods: They are like humans, but they are not. They have looks like a human but in the inside, their parts are made of metals.

Types of Space Crafts:

Striker: The striker is a very fast jet. It is used for quick combats, but it has a lack of shields.

Gaian: A heavy airship that deals with bombing. It is quite slow, but it has heavy shields, great for using it on ground combat, but lacks in speed.

Avenger: A normal jet that has good shields and good attacking, but it lacks in distance for attack

Madamie: Is a type of carrier craft where it carries either soldiers, tanks, or airships.

Outline:

Name: (First and Last name)

Parents: (Do your charactet have any parents?)

Race: (What kind are they?)

Dislikes: (What does your charater hate?)

Personality: (How does your character act?)

Appearance: (What does your character look?)

Expertise: (Is your character an expert on something?)

Bio: (Does your character have a little history of something or no?)

Some Rules:
1) I'll be controling the creatures
2) Don't go running around and poping out of nowhere when you were somewhere else
3) Don't pull out random objects that you don't carry
Ex: Bazooka, Cannon
(Unless your an adroid or something....)
4) Don't start fights with other characters
5) Don't forget to have fun!

Reaction score
Name: Kyoshi Wakamoto
Race: Wolf Demon
Abilities: Is an exceptional swordswoman, has inhuman speed, great senses (eyesight, hearing, smell, taste, feel, etc.)
Appearance: Long dark hair up in a ponytail, 4'9" height, wears puffy pants, small boots, and black shirt, has bandages on arms and legs and has 2 swords.
Bio: Usually happy, positive, hot tempered, hyper, smart, very unique, LOVES FOOD.

Chocokitty25

Reaction score
Name: Yumi Masheedo

Race: Elf

Likes: Yumi likes to have fun sometimes but mostly likes to get out of her own life and be someone else.

Dislikes: She dislikes people who judge you before they know you, and having to stay still for to long.

Personality: Hard to tell since she has multiple personalities which come out when she is too stressed or very emotional.

Appearance: Yumi is 5'4, has Deep hazel eyes that sometimes look cold, and medium brown hair. She likes to wear loose clothing that she can move around in. Most of the times she wears a black sweater , sneakers and gray sweat pants.But when she has to fight she chooses to wear tighter clothes that wont slow her down, like olive green cargo pants and a tan tank top.

Expertise: Her expertise are in the area of small hand guns, close hand-to-hand weapons.She also learned about long range weapons like Bows, machiene guns, and sniper guns.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Concept's there. It's a bit overused, cliche for a single-plot run, but it can certainly be developed. You need to evolve the story a bit. You might also want to put up what type of character devices you're using. It's a bit difficult to tell what is/isn't allowed in this RP. If you wnat something to read while thinking, try the Eternity. Destiny. link in my signature. It's a lot of reading, but it does present all the information required to RP in that thread.))

((Develop your ideas and have fun ;) ))

Reaction score
Name: Kyoshi Wakamoto

Parents: Hokuto Wakamoto and Kira Tai

Race: Wolf demon

Likes:Food, animals, her friends, anime, fighting, videogames, TV, and computers.

Dislikes:Hates being called short, poachers, animal abusers, stupid people who act like they know it all but in actuality they know nothing, people who insult her, rude people, buggers.

Personality: Normally happy, positive, in high spirits, smart, cocky, stubborn, egotistical, hyper, and hot tempered.

Appearance: Wears puffy pants with small boots, black short sleeve shirt, bandages on arms, long dark hair in ponytail, 4'9" height, carries around a backpack and 2 swords.

Expertise: She is an expert swordsman and super genius.

Bio:Was raised in a strict, traditional family

Chocokitty25

Reaction score
Name: Yumi Masheedo

Parents: None only an older sister

Race: Human

Likes: Yumi likes to have fun sometimes but mostly likes to get out of her own life and be someone else.

Dislikes: She dislikes people who judge you before they know you, and having to stay still for to long.

Personality: Hard to tell since she has multiple personalities which come out when she is too stressed or very emotional.

Appearance: Yumi is 5'4, has Deep hazel eyes that sometimes look cold, and medium brown hair. She likes to wear loose clothing that she can move around in. Most of the times she wears a black sweater , sneakers and gray sweat pants.But when she has to fight she chooses to wear tighter clothes that wont slow her down, like olive green cargo pants and a tan tank top.

Expertise: Her expertise are in the area of small hand guns, close hand-to-hand weapons.She also learned about long range weapons like Bows, machiene guns, and sniper guns.

Bio: When she was 9 she saw her mother and Father die before her eyes and now only she and her sister remain. She is determinded to get revenge aganist the government for hushing it up since he was one of the scientists on the case of the monsters.

Fluffyshippo91

Member!
Reaction score
"Damn it to hell, how can this happen?" Taiyou said out loud in his office. "Word must not spread out about this occurance, You Got that!!!" He screamed at his secretaries. "Kill anyone who finds out about this" He said once more. His secreatry nodded its head and walked out of the room. "DAMMIT!!!"

~~~~~

Serin was at the park sitting under a tree, reading and eating some Pocky. Flipping through page to page trying to remember where she had left off in her novel, some cuaght the corner of her eye. Three men walking through the park with black treanch coats over them. *Why are they wearing such coats when it's a nice day today?* Sano thought to herself. Trying to mind her own business she finally found the page she left off.

((I don't feel like waiting anymores.... -.-))

Reaction score
Kyoshi made her way to the ramen stand and sat down on one of the stools. The owner of the store asked for her order, "One supersized chicken ramen please!" Kyoshi said with a bright smile as she patiently waited for the delicious noodles. She dug in her backpack until she found a folder and opened it, it was full of papers. Kyoshi started to work, writing with intense concentration at an amazing speed. But as soon as the ramen came, she put shoved the folder and papers into her backpack and gorged herself on ramen. A heavenly expression was seen on her face as she enjoyed her meal.

Chocokitty25

Reaction score
Yumi started out the window to the bueatiful day as she was stuck inside of the 3 story white building. It was where her support meatings were held, she never answered the councler back but her parents sent her there anyway. That day Yumi finally decided theat she would leave and not be comming back, so she just stood up and left. when she got out of the building she began to take in a deep breathe and smile.

Fluffyshippo91

Member!
Reaction score
"Why are we out here anyway?" One of the man in the black trench coat said.

"To piss of Taiyou thats what!" The other man said.

"Why are we doing that?" The other man said.

"IT'S BECAUSE HE GETS ON MY LAST NERVES!!! AND I WANT TO RUIN HIM!!" The man hollared.

Serin jumped as she heard screaming comming out from the group of men, she tried to stay still so they won't notice her at all, but she wasn't having any good luck at the moment.
"AC-CHOO!!!!" Serin sneezed and it made the group of men look at her at the tree.

With a big grin on all three faces, they started to advance near her, but not to close.

"Ahem... So Rocky! Have you hear of Taiyou's new plan?" He said

"I have NO clue! Xander!! Do you kn ow what it is Micheal?" Rocky said

"YEs I do know what it is!" Micheal said.

Serin was getting confused by what was going on.

"I hear Taiyou made the scientist create this awful creature that can destroy us all! but he's keeping it a secret!!!"

Serin eyes widen as she heard the last man speak. *Why would Taiyou do such a thing?! and then hide it!!! what is he trying to prove?* Serin thought to herself.

"We must take our leave... Let's go men" Said one of them. Before they left, they've dropped a little black notepad and then left. Serin then turned around to see if they've left and she sighed in relief. Then something cuaght her eye. Something black on the ground. She then got up and walked over to the object. It was a black note book! Serin looked around to see if anyone was looking, after that she picked up the notebook and started to run straight home.

Reaction score
As Kyoshi was finishing up her noodles, she started thinking about what she would so next in her life. She was in an inner struggle with herself.
She had already finished her education and had majored in medical care, but she didn't want to become a doctor right away, SHE WAS TOO YOUNG! But she couldn't go back to her parents either, because she vowed to herself that she would make them proud. What would they think of her if they saw her gorging on ramen and traveling with just a enormous bookbag? Sure she had money, she occasionally worked on big time projects for companies, but she wanted to do something more with her life, but what?
Kyoshi finished her food, picked up her backpack, thanked the store owner, and left the store. She tried to forget about her problem momentarily to enjoy the peace and tranquility. But she spotted something up ahead and her eyes lit up as she discovered what was standing just a few feet in front of her... :bugeyes

Chocokitty25

Reaction score
She began to run around and laugh, she then ran off to get something to eat she finally had control with no thanks to the support goup and she thought she could finally leave her mom!

"I've never felt so free!" she said softly to herself "I bet this is what my parents have been keeping me from my whole life, Dad always working mom always out cheating on dad, and they think I'm messed up!" she told her self smiling like a mad-man.

Fluffyshippo91

Member!
Reaction score
Serin finally returned home, and was welcomed by warm air brushing past her. Serin quickly shut the door and ran into her room to find out what is in this notebook. Sitting at her desk in front of a computer, Serin opened the book and a holographic video appeared.

"Date: 21/10/3042, time: 13:00. Taiyou has made me and my group of fellow scientist create a new kind of creature. A creature so powerful that it can destory the whole eniter world in a mear 50 days total. Why did Taiyou want to create something so unhuman? It was because he wanted to be the top." A man said from the video.

"Date: 20/11/3042, Time: 18:00. The creature is almost completed. And everything is running smoothly according to plan. As we ran a few more tests, we found out, that their was someting very wrong...the creature woked up, and it isn't fully developed yet. 'THE CREATURE HAS REACHED THE BASE!! IT'S BROKEN FREE!!' a scientist said." The man started to pant very fast. "I think I lost this creature.... i'm not really sure...but.... NO! NOOO!!...the...*pant* only way...*pant* to kill this creature...*pant* is to-" It was cut of as there was a roaring sound in the background.

Serin sat there shocked and scared about what has happend, and she didn't know what to do. *Should I get rid of this evidence? should I not? what am I going to do?!* serin thought to herself. She then took a deep breathe, took the notebook, grabbed her coat and walked outside. "I think I need some more fresh air.." She said. She placed the book into her pocket and started walking.

Reaction score
WOLFY!

Standing a few feet in front of her was an enormous wolf that had beautiful sparkling midnight blue fur with bright gold eyes.

Kyoshi's mouth dropped open while the wolf trotted towards her, it stopped in front of her and stared.

After Kyoshi snapped out of her trance, she quickly knelt down and asked 'What are YOU doing her Kyo?!?!?!'

The wolf appeared to have smiled and looked towards the forest.

Kyoshi seemed to have understood what Kyo meant and said "You traveled from home through the forest all the way here?"

The wolf nodded and nudged her backpack.

Kyoshi was grinning from ear to ear. Kyo was Kyoshi's wolf, she had raised him since he was a wolf pup. She had found him outside under a cart on a rainy day and took him in, but her parents wouldn't let her keep him so she raised him in the forest and would spend hours everyday with him. Kyo and her became the best of friends, so she named him after herself. xP

Kyoshi dug in her backpack and pulled out a steak o.0 She fed it to Kyo who seemed extremely grateful.

:yamer

Chocokitty25

Reaction score
Yumi heard her stomache growl and knew she need ed to get something to eat. "Hmm whats the closest place with something good?" she then rememver a good ramen stand that was close by that sold many yummy foods.

Fluffyshippo91

Member!
Reaction score
Serin spotted a Ramen resturant nearby, and her stomach began to growl uncontrollably. "Dammit... why must I be hungry at the time like this?" Serin said. Serin walked up to the resturant and got a seat near the window. Looking at the menu, a waitress appeared.

"Hello, may I take your order, Miss?" The waitress said as she popped out a notebook.

"Yes, I would like the Original Miso soup, please and that would be all." Serin said as she placed the menu down.

"Comming right up" The waitress disappeared into the kitchen and five minutes later she came out with her Miso.

"Here you go" The waitress said

"Thank you" Serin said and began to eat her Miso as the waitress walked away.

Reaction score
MISO VERSUS CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Kyoshi's ear twitched as she heard someone from the ramen stand order MISO

*Y WOULD ANYONE ORDER MISO WHEN THEY COULD HAVE CHICKEN????* Kyoshi thought as her eyes grew wide

Kyoshi started walking back to the ramen stand with Kyo right behind her with a sweatdrop forming on the back of his head

When Kyoshi got back to the ramen stand, she saw one girl eating MISO and another girl walking towards the ramen stand. She sat down and ordered another large chicken ramen and a medium chicken ramen for Kyo.

Kyoshi was staring at the girl next to her eating the MISO and pondering with herself whether she should start polite conversation first and go into major schooling mode or if she should just come right out and tell her the much needed facts about the SUPERIORITY of chicken over miso.

Chocokitty25

Reaction score
CHICKEN!!!! :wavey

Yumi sat down and decided to order Chicken since it was what she mostly ate. She dug right into it and had a Big smile on her face as she ordered a second but this time miso soup sampling both savory dishes.