[Request] - Gatherer.lua

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
After an incident last nite, I accidentally removed my WTF folder and can no longer find the back up copy of it either. I use to have a very extensive database for Minning/Chest since the creation of gatherer, now I no longer have it at all. If anyon that uses it would be so kind as to post your Gatherer.lua so I can import tham all together and make one big list out of them, that would be great. I will also take the finished work of all the combined, and host it so other people can value from it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'd post it if I had my computer :(

Sorry to hear that mate.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Here it is. Let me know if it doesn't work.

EDIT: Lol, you want someone's gatherer data don't you?

EDIT2: There's all my Gatherer data. Fish through it. It's nothing special though. Mostly Outlands stuff.

EDIT3: Done.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Wanting someone else's data from lack of not wanting to do my own works is actually incorrect. I just want my old Database back, or atleast close to it. Here's a backup Gatherer.lua as well, after I collect and import everyone else's I hope to have the largest and most accurate collection of Gatherer data out there.

View attachment 12267

Renzo, that is actually not what I was looking for. The File is in your WTF folder, in your saved variables. It is the housing for all the map locations for everything you have mined/farmed/opened since you started using gatherer.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Lol, quite an odd goal to achieve. Is Gatherer really that great? It usually tricked me into running across a map more often than it helped me. I'd always run to empty nodes. :(

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Each area is actually based on certain levels of that profession. So it's really only used as a refrence, such as if you need Kingsblood, you can look to see where the most active area of it is, and go to that area and have at it.