Replay Problem

• Thread starter PublicHumiliation
  • Start date
P

PublicHumiliation

Arggg, I'm having a problem with the replays, I download one and make sure it's in the right spot. But when i start up my WC3 game it shows no new replays in the game. Does anyone know what might be going on. It's driving me INSANE :lucifer

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its probably like that, because youve downloaded older versions or newer versions of Replay.

P

PublicHumiliation

Right....

So is there anyway to fix this problem. Some of these replays sound pretty interesting:)

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nope. In order to view older Replays, you'd have to re-install WC3 and bring it up to that version.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no way to fix watching old ones, something to do with the code. The only thing you can do is find new ones.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's obvious you have to reinstall it several times for the different patches if you feel like doing this

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no you guys are going the wron ddirection.....If he downloaded the wrong replay version it would show up but it wouldnt play!!! In his case it is not showing up at all...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by PublicHumiliation
Arggg, I'm having a problem with the replays, I download one and make sure it's in the right spot. But when i start up my WC3 game it shows no new replays in the game. Does anyone know what might be going on. It's driving me INSANE :lucifer
I would uninstall and then reinstall. There is not much we can do for you. =/

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Smash your computer with a hammer. Or just reinstall. If all else fails, then you're screwed :)