Repelling Gryphons Hu. vs. Hu.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I don't need to explain, Quik did it ;>

Did you see reps I'd uploaded throughout time, Chris, or I just wasted my time? If you did, then you may remember how many times I used fm vs dests, griffs, they rule. Upg their damage and flak cannons and even armor and see what they do. I remember I got better controling fms vs panda. So all is about control as I may say for 1000th time.

Better humans than me own me with tier 2 casters and don't let me make enough knights or 3 heroes. Hey I still haven't forgotten this game, gotta give it a try :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Did you see reps I'd uploaded throughout time, Chris, or I just wasted my time? If you did, then you may remember how many times I used fm vs dests, griffs, they rule.
Of course I have, why do you think I said this?
Chris said:
The Flying Machine must be sent by legion, its a bee swarm type of unit, like Ghouls with IAS.
Because without superior numbers and control, and the Flak Cannons, Flying Machines are useless vs air.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Best way to counter them is going flying machines... sorceress with slow also help... and chriss u are a big noob if u think flying machines are bad vs air they are the best anti air units in the game... care for a 1v1 i would like to pwn u hard

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Turok said:
and chriss u are a big noob if u think flying machines are bad vs air they are the best anti air units in the game... care for a 1v1 i would like to pwn u hard
What the hell? Why is it that every person who reads my posts gets this idea I think Flying Machines are a piece of crap? Do I seriously need to repeat myself again...

I said that Flying Machines are good, but you will need a number beyond reckoning and control them efficiently. Otherwise, they are useless.