Release - September 15, 2005

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Starcraft Ghost will be released on September 15, 2005. Mark your calendars.

If you're a guest, haha, now you must register and post in this thread saying how I made you look.
It's just what Amazon says. I know you shouldn't trust any site other than Blizzard. I think Amazon use to have the release date to July 15. So you can probably expect them to set back the release date again to after the 2005 holiday season.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Made me look :( I should have really known better.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Basically what I did on the SC2 forum, except not as bad, because SC2 owns Ghost ^_^ omg.. what a great idea for a thread :D

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
proof
n.

The alcoholic strength of a liquor, expressed by a number that is twice the percentage by volume of alcohol present.

So that's why you made this thread.. you were drunk! Aha! ^^

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
IT could be the right date for it....But I doubt blizzard will ever release a game on time; they always seem to find a last minute bug with a game...and then when they release it...they find more bugs with the servers....LOLS.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Change 2005 to 2015 and it'd probably be a lot more accurate :)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
lizardbreath said:
IT could be the right date for it....But I doubt blizzard will ever release a game on time; they always seem to find a last minute bug with a game...and then when they release it...they find more bugs with the servers....LOLS.
Blizzard doesn't find the bugs, the gamers do.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
They just make it and release it.. if there's anything wrong, they patch it.. they just have bad priorities :p

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
They do tests on it..they just don't go ...here you go guys have fun. But they just don't test it thoroughly...which is why there is always bugs that are found with the game.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
That's what we meant. Obviously they test it to make sure the game works outside of a few bugs.. it wouldn't be finished if it wasn't. They'd just release it a month after they started working on it if that was the case, since as far as they know everything is balanced and working. But we're talking about 'bugs', and the game not being finished or not working correctly during normal gameplay isn't really a bug, it's a defect :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
is any one gonna buy it ?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I probably won't, not for a while anyways. It's supposed to be coming out for systems like the PS3, and if so, it'll be a long time after it comes out before I get it. I'm sure there'll be way better games for the PS3 I'd rather have.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
They have to test it for consoles, since you can't patch it there.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
That's a good point.. I hope they don't make the mistake of forgetting that. A single bug would anger a lot of people after waiting so long.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
-Azrael666- said:
I probably won't, not for a while anyways. It's supposed to be coming out for systems like the PS3, and if so, it'll be a long time after it comes out before I get it. I'm sure there'll be way better games for the PS3 I'd rather have.
If Starcraft Ghost is coming out for PS3, they would already have removed the PS2, GameCube, and Xbox logo at the bottom of the Blizzard Ghost site.

TrongaMonga said:
They have to test it for consoles, since you can't patch it there.
That's what they planned the online play for. They 'did' plan it as a place to download patches and/or skins and stuff like that. Also, it's harder to find bugs on a console game so hardcore bug testers isn't needed unless you're making Starcraft 2.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
GameCube doesn't have an online version, I think.

zerg_slayer(IC)

Member!
Reaction score
i bet they done the game they just sitting around playing it and laughng at us

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i bet thats when you can start pre-ordering, if not im going to be an avid poster in the SC fourms :(